Tesla (TSLA) to Hold Q&A Webcast on Pending SolarCity (SCTY) Deal
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) will post additional information about the pending acquisition of SolarCity after market close on Tuesday, November 1, 2016, on the Tesla blog and IR website. Tesla and SolarCity management teams will also hold a 30-minute live question & answer webcast that day at 2:00pm Pacific Time (5:00pm Eastern Time) to discuss the additional information.
What: Question & Answer Webcast to Discuss Tesla's Pending Acquisition of SolarCity When: Tuesday, November 1, 2016 Time: 2:00pm Pacific Time / 5:00pm Eastern Time Blog: http://ir.tesla.com Webcast: http://ir.tesla.com (live and replay)
Approximately two hours after the webcast, an archived version of the webcast will be available on the Company's website.
For additional information, please visit http://ir.tesla.com.
Source: Tesla Motors, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla's (TSLA) Price Target Cut to Street Low of $155 at Cowen
- Shire's (SHPG) Phase 3 Investigational Study of VONVENDI Meets Primary Endpoint in Controlling Bleeding in Adults with VWD
- Oppenheimer Reiterates Perform On Tesla (TSLA) Following Solar City Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Corporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesTesla, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!