Tesla (TSLA) to Hold Q&A Webcast on Pending SolarCity (SCTY) Deal
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) will post additional information about the pending acquisition of SolarCity after market close on Tuesday, November 1, 2016, on the Tesla blog and IR website. Tesla and SolarCity management teams will also hold a 30-minute live question & answer webcast that day at 2:00pm Pacific Time (5:00pm Eastern Time) to discuss the additional information.
What: Question & Answer Webcast to Discuss Tesla's Pending Acquisition of SolarCity When: Tuesday, November 1, 2016 Time: 2:00pm Pacific Time / 5:00pm Eastern Time Blog: http://ir.tesla.com Webcast: http://ir.tesla.com (live and replay)
Approximately two hours after the webcast, an archived version of the webcast will be available on the Company's website.
For additional information, please visit http://ir.tesla.com.
Source: Tesla Motors, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- Rite Aid (RAD)/Walgreens (WBA) Antitrust Concerns Doesn't Mean Deal is Dead, Says Deutsche Bank
- Tesla (TSLA) calls active as shares near eight-month high
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Corporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesTesla, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!