Tesla (TSLA) Confirms November 17 Special Meeting on SolarCity (SCTY) Deal
- Euro and global stocks hold Italy-related gains ahead of ECB
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) shareholders are invited to attend Tesla's Special Meeting of Shareholders, which will be held on Thursday, November 17, 2016, at 1:00 p.m. PT at 901 Page, Fremont, California 94538, to consider the acquisition of SolarCity Corporation (NASDAQ: SCTY) by Tesla. The meeting will also be webcast live to the public at https://www.tesla.com/shareholdermeeting.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) Shares Move to Session Highs
- Aetna (AET) plan to fix Humana (HUM) deal with Molina sale 'inadequate' - Bloomberg, citing regulators
- Tesla's (TSLA) Price Target Cut to Street Low of $155 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Corporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTesla, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!