Tesla (TSLA) Confirms November 17 Special Meeting on SolarCity (SCTY) Deal
- Dollar lower, stocks flat as caution creeps in ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) shareholders are invited to attend Tesla's Special Meeting of Shareholders, which will be held on Thursday, November 17, 2016, at 1:00 p.m. PT at 901 Page, Fremont, California 94538, to consider the acquisition of SolarCity Corporation (NASDAQ: SCTY) by Tesla. The meeting will also be webcast live to the public at https://www.tesla.com/shareholdermeeting.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk Says NHTSA's Final Report on Autopilot is 'Very Positive'
- Accenture (ACN) to Acquire Seabury Group's Corporate Advisory and Aviation Consulting Business; Terms Not Disclosed
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Corporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTesla, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!