Tesla (TSLA) Confirms November 17 Special Meeting on SolarCity (SCTY) Deal
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) shareholders are invited to attend Tesla's Special Meeting of Shareholders, which will be held on Thursday, November 17, 2016, at 1:00 p.m. PT at 901 Page, Fremont, California 94538, to consider the acquisition of SolarCity Corporation (NASDAQ: SCTY) by Tesla. The meeting will also be webcast live to the public at https://www.tesla.com/shareholdermeeting.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) and LinkedIn's (LNKD) Proposed Merger Cleared in Europe, with Conditions
- Alaska Air to get antitrust approval for Virgin deal soon: source
- Stocks with call price movement; TSLA NFLX
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Corporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTesla, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!