Target (TGT) to Keep Boosting Dividends, Sell Credit Card Unit
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Zimmer (ZMH) to Acquire Biomet in ~$13.35B Deal
- UPS (UPS) Misses Q1 EPS by 10c; Sees FY14 EPS at Low-End of Range
- Herbalife (HLF) Questions Ackman's Campaign Following ABC News Report
- Caterpillar, Inc. (CAT) Tops Q1 EPS Views; Boosts FY14 Profit Outlook
On its conference call Wednesday, Target Corp. (NYSE: TGT) said it plans to keep increasing its dividend and is also in talks with several partners to sell its credit card unit. The credit card unit sale should happen in late 2013 to early 2014.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: EMC Corp. (EMC) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Raises Qtr. Dividend
- Wunderlich Comments on Rumored Comcast (CMCSA)/ Charter (CHTR) Deal
- UPDATE: General Dynamics (GD) Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook to $7.05 - $7.10; Says Funded Backlog Strongest 'in Years'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Dividends, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!