Target (TGT) to Keep Boosting Dividends, Sell Credit Card Unit
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
On its conference call Wednesday, Target Corp. (NYSE: TGT) said it plans to keep increasing its dividend and is also in talks with several partners to sell its credit card unit. The credit card unit sale should happen in late 2013 to early 2014.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Balchem Corp. (BCPC) Boosts Dividend to 30c/Share; Yields 0.5%
- Silver Bay Realty Trust (SBY) Raises Quarterly Dividend 50% to $0.06; 1.5% Yield
- Fauquier Bankshares (FBSS) Declares $0.05 Special Dividend; 0.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Dividends, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!