Target (TGT) to Keep Boosting Dividends, Sell Credit Card Unit
- Market Wrap: Hayman Likes GM; Pandora Skirts Competition; Private Sector Jobs Bonanza
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...)
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
- Oops, He Did it Again!... Greenspan Calls Bitcoin a 'Bubble'
On its conference call Wednesday, Target Corp. (NYSE: TGT) said it plans to keep increasing its dividend and is also in talks with several partners to sell its credit card unit. The credit card unit sale should happen in late 2013 to early 2014.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Essex Property (ESS) Said to Make $5B Bid for BRE Properties (BRE)
- Oi S.A. (OIBR) Continues Higher Following Large Tower, Asset Sale
- ProAssurance Corp. (PRA) Declares $0.30 Qtr. Dividend; Adds $100M to Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Dividends, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!