Target (TGT) to Keep Boosting Dividends, Sell Credit Card Unit
- Chiquita Brands (CQB), Fyffes plc Enter Merger Agreement
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/10: (THTI) (BLDP) (UQM) Higher; (BSPM) (CIMT) (MOBI) Lower
- FMC Corp. (FMC) Plans Split into Two, Publicly-Traded Companies
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR) Becomes Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
- United Rentals (URI) Acquires National Pump for $780M
On its conference call Wednesday, Target Corp. (NYSE: TGT) said it plans to keep increasing its dividend and is also in talks with several partners to sell its credit card unit. The credit card unit sale should happen in late 2013 to early 2014.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Imminent T-Mobile (TMUS) Sale Unlikely - Deutsche Telekom CEO (S)
- Sprint (S)/T Mobile US (TMUS) Merger Probability Seen at 70%, FBR Says
- Market Wrap: Feb. Jobs Grow, But Not Much; Kroger Eyes Safeway; GM Gains in Key Market
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Dividends, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!