Target (TGT) to Keep Boosting Dividends, Sell Credit Card Unit
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
- Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +15 to 462 (447 Prior)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; adj.-Backlog Up 6%
On its conference call Wednesday, Target Corp. (NYSE: TGT) said it plans to keep increasing its dividend and is also in talks with several partners to sell its credit card unit. The credit card unit sale should happen in late 2013 to early 2014.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Watsco (WSO) Misses Q2 EPS by 23c; Announces 24% Dividend Hike
- Rayonier Advanced Materials (RYAM) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
- Nexstar Broadcasting (NXST) Declares $0.24 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Dividends, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!