Target (TGT) to Keep Boosting Dividends, Sell Credit Card Unit
- Wall Street flat before April jobs report; retailers slip
- GoPro (GPRO) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Guidance Reaffirmed
- UPDATE: Herbalife (HLF) Says Talks With FTC Have Progressed to Advanced Stage
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Forms New Patient Access and Pricing Committee; Will Oversee Drug Pricing
- Tableau Software (DATA) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c, Sales Beat
On its conference call Wednesday, Target Corp. (NYSE: TGT) said it plans to keep increasing its dividend and is also in talks with several partners to sell its credit card unit. The credit card unit sale should happen in late 2013 to early 2014.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cardinal Health (CAH) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.8% to $0.4489; Approves $1B Stock Buyback
- United Insurance Holdings (UIHC) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- American Campus Communities (ACC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5% to $0.42; 3.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Dividends, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!