Target (TGT) to Keep Boosting Dividends, Sell Credit Card Unit
- EC Boosts FY15 Euro-Area GDP Growth Outlook; Domestic Demand to Lead Gains (FXE) (UUP)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/04: (PTBI) (NLS) (TXRH) Higher; (ACRX) (QLYS) (INVN) Lower (more...)
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Netflix (NFLX) to Buy on Content Strength, International Opportunity
- Sturm Ruger (RGR) Posts Q1 EPS of 81c
- Jefferies Starts Tesla Motors (TSLA) at Buy, $350 Price Target; China Concerns are 'Overblown'
On its conference call Wednesday, Target Corp. (NYSE: TGT) said it plans to keep increasing its dividend and is also in talks with several partners to sell its credit card unit. The credit card unit sale should happen in late 2013 to early 2014.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank Mutual Corp (BKMU) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.05; 2.8% Yield
- Catchmark Timber Trust, Inc. (CTT) Declares $0.125 Quarterly Dividend; 4.3% Yield
- EOG Resources Reports First Quarter 2015 Results and Provides Operational Update
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Dividends, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!