Target (TGT) to Keep Boosting Dividends, Sell Credit Card Unit
- GoDaddy (GDDY) IPO Opens Up 31%
- ADP Employment Change 189K Versus Expected 225K
- UPDATE: GM (GM) U.S. Auto Sales Fell 2.4% in March; Est. up 0.1%
- Sears Holdings (SHLD), General Growth (GGP) Enter Real Estate Joint Venture
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 04/01: (VLTC) (DYAX) (SHLD) Higher; (CTSO) (UTIW) (MAC) Lower (more...)
On its conference call Wednesday, Target Corp. (NYSE: TGT) said it plans to keep increasing its dividend and is also in talks with several partners to sell its credit card unit. The credit card unit sale should happen in late 2013 to early 2014.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: TJX Cos. (TJX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 20% to $0.21; 1.2% Yield
- Murphy Oil (MUR) Declares $0.35 Quarterly Dividend; 3% Yield
- U.S. Ecology (ECOL) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Dividends, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!