TIBCO (TIBX) Guides Q2 Earnings, Sales on Conference Call
- PPI Falls 0.1% in Nov., Reflecting Lower Food, Energy Costs
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/13: (CNDO) (PTIX) (TXI) Higher; (INSY) (APC) (RH) Lower (more...)
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Promotes Steve Mollenkopf to CEO
- Sands (LVS) Scraps $30B Spanish Project as Negotiations Fall Apart
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY14 Guidance; Updates Growth Targets
On its conference call, TIBCO (Nasdaq: TIBX) said it expects Q2 non-GAAP EPS 22-23 cents, vs. the consensus of 23 cents. Sales are expected to be $240-$244 million, which compares to the Street estimate $242.2 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Scotts Miracle-Gro (SMG) Guides FY14 EPS In-Line; Issues Update
- Nordson Corp (NDSN) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Light Q1 EPS Outlook
- Camtek (CAMT) Pops on Upbeat Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!