Starbucks' (SBUX) Execs Discuss La Boulange Buy: Will Sell Items in Grocery Stores, Begin with Pastries, Bread in Cafes
- Wall Street bounces back after two-day Brexit rout
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Futures Orders Light of Views
- Draghi Said to See Brexit Vote Cutting Euro GDP as Much as 0.5% - Bloomberg (FXE) (FXB)
- Endo Int'l (ENDP) Unit Receives New U.S. Patent Related to Vasostrict
- AeroVironment (AVAV) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Guides FY17
Starbucks' (Nasdaq: SBUX) execs are currently speaking on a webcast to discuss the company's acquisition of the La Boulange bakery brand. Below are some highlights:
- about one-third of purchases within the US include some kind of food item;
- Starbucks is expecting to making investments into the La Boulange bakery production and distribution operations;
- the deal is expected to close in the fourth quarter;
- expecting "moderate" dilution to FY13 profit related to the purchase;
- will sell La Boulange items in grocery stores; and
- the initiative will begin with Starbucks' selling pastries and bread at its cafes.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Starbucks (SBUX), Tata Enter Expanded Partnership; Coffee to be Featured on India's Vistara Airline
- British government puts sale of RBS, Lloyds stakes on hold after Brexit vote: sources
- McKesson (MCK) Enters Merger Agreement with Change Healthcare
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!