Starbucks' (SBUX) Execs Discuss La Boulange Buy: Will Sell Items in Grocery Stores, Begin with Pastries, Bread in Cafes
- Market Wrap: CPI Outpaces in Sept.; Regulus Ramps on RG-101 Data; AT&T Trims Outlook
- AT&T Inc (T) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/22: (SCSS) (TSCO) (INFN) Higher; (AIRM) (ADHD) (YELP) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Revs Outlook
- Family of Ebola infected nurse Amber Vinson says doctors are 'no longer able to detect virus in her body' - CBS
Starbucks' (Nasdaq: SBUX) execs are currently speaking on a webcast to discuss the company's acquisition of the La Boulange bakery brand. Below are some highlights:
- about one-third of purchases within the US include some kind of food item;
- Starbucks is expecting to making investments into the La Boulange bakery production and distribution operations;
- the deal is expected to close in the fourth quarter;
- expecting "moderate" dilution to FY13 profit related to the purchase;
- will sell La Boulange items in grocery stores; and
- the initiative will begin with Starbucks' selling pastries and bread at its cafes.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Riverbed (RVBD) Attracts PE Interest, to Contact Buyers in A Week, Says DealReporter
- Humana Inc. (HUM) Seeks Sale of Subsidiary Concentra - Reuters
- Snapchat Closes on Investment from Yahoo (YHOO) - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!