SanDisk (SNDK) Guides Q3 Sales, Gross Margin on Call
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Acquire Family Dollar (FDO) for $74.50/Share
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 07/28: (DPW) (FDO) (LOCO) Higher; (ACRX) (HZNP) (EDAP) Lower
- Zillow (Z) to Acquire Trulia (TRLA) in $3.5B Deal
- Carl Icahn Makes Quick $174M from Family Dollar Stores (FDO) Sale
- Virgin America Files for U.S. IPO
On its Q2 conference call, SanDisk (Nasdaq: SNDK) said it is looking for Q3 sales of about $1.2 billion, which compares to the Street estimate of $1.22 billion, sees gross margin 28 percent +/- 2 points.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Abbvie, Inc. (ABBV) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c; Guides Q3 EPS to Strong Side
- Roper Industries, Inc. (ROP) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook
- WPCS Int'l (WPCS) Updates on BTX Trader; Launches 'Celery'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!