SanDisk (SNDK) Guides Q3 Sales, Gross Margin on Call
- S&P 500 ends flat; Fed sees risks but unlikely to reverse course
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; MAUs Miss
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q4 Loss of 87c/Share; Delivered 17,478 Vehicles, Above Expectations
- Mylan (MYL) Enters Agreement to Acquire Meda in ~$9.9B Deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/10: (HUBS) (EXPE) (TSLA) Higher; (PPC) (MYL) (ZNGA) Lower (more...)
On its Q2 conference call, SanDisk (Nasdaq: SNDK) said it is looking for Q3 sales of about $1.2 billion, which compares to the Street estimate of $1.22 billion, sees gross margin 28 percent +/- 2 points.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Black Knight Financial Services (BKFS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Vanda Pharmaceuticals (VNDA) Misses Q4 EPS by 9c, Offers Guidance
- Ligand Pharma (LGND) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!