SanDisk (SNDK) Guides Q3 Sales, Gross Margin on Call
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
On its Q2 conference call, SanDisk (Nasdaq: SNDK) said it is looking for Q3 sales of about $1.2 billion, which compares to the Street estimate of $1.22 billion, sees gross margin 28 percent +/- 2 points.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Sandisk Corp (SNDK) Boosts FY Margin Guidance
- Gap, Inc. (GPS) Updates on Long-Term Growth Plan into Annual Meeting
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 04/17: (SCTY) (NFLX) (GOGO) Upgraded; (HBAN) (SO) (MDCO) Downgraded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!