SanDisk (SNDK) Guides Q3 Sales, Gross Margin on Call
- Family Dollar Stores (FDO) Rejects Dollar General's (DG) $78.50/Share Bid
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Posts Q2 GAAP Loss of $5.39/Share; Comps Fell 0.1%
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line; Issues In-Line Q4 EPS Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/20: (SMTC) (SBH) Higher; (KIN) (PRCP) (HPQ) Lower (more...)
- Many Fed Officials Said Job Gains Might Bring Rate Rise Sooner; Labor Market Still Far from Normal
On its Q2 conference call, SanDisk (Nasdaq: SNDK) said it is looking for Q3 sales of about $1.2 billion, which compares to the Street estimate of $1.22 billion, sees gross margin 28 percent +/- 2 points.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target Corp. (TGT) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Cuts FY14 EPS Outlook
- The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. (BONT) Posts Q2 Loss of $1.86/Share; Guides FY14 EPS Below Views
- J.M. Smucker Co. (SJM) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!