Robert Half (RHI) Guides Q2 EPS, Sales on Call
- Top 10 News for 8/18 - 8/22: Apple Back to Record Highs; Ballmer Bids Microsoft 'Adieu'; Dollar Store M&A Saga Continues
- Yellen Jackson Hole Speech: Labor Market Dynamics and Monetary Policy
- It's About Time Apple (AAPL) Price Targets Started Moving Higher
- Dynegy (DYN) to Acquire Duke Energy's (DUK) Midwest Generation Assets in $6.25B Deal
- Murata Electronics to Acquire Peregrine Semi (PSMI) in Net $465M Deal
On its Q1 conference call, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) said it expects Q2 EPS of 32-37 cents on sales of $1.01-$1.06 billion. The Street is currently looking for Q2 EPS of 32 cents on sales of $1.03 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intuit, Inc. (INTU) Misses Q4 EPS by 6c, Offers Guidance, Announces Dividend
- ANN, Inc. (ANN) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Comps Fell 2.3%
- Patterson Companies, Inc. (PDCO) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!