Robert Half (RHI) Guides Q2 EPS, Sales on Call
- Wall St. dips with health, consumer shares; gains for November
- Market Wrap: Pending Sales Edge Higher in Oct.; Yuan Added to IMF's SDR; Amazon Shows-off Drone Tech
- ITC Holdings (ITC) to Review of Strategic Alternatives Including Sale
- SunTrust's Bob Peck Highlights 10 Candidates to Replace Yahoo! (YHOO) CEO Marissa Mayer
- Mattress Firm (MFRM) to Acquire Sleepy's in $780M Deal
On its Q1 conference call, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) said it expects Q2 EPS of 32-37 cents on sales of $1.01-$1.06 billion. The Street is currently looking for Q2 EPS of 32 cents on sales of $1.03 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Infoblox (BLOX) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c, Offers Q2 Guidance; Company Approves $100M Buyback
- Actions Semiconductor (ACTS) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.22/ADS
- Caleres (CAL) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c, Guides FY15 EPS In-Line
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!