Robert Half (RHI) Guides Q2 EPS, Sales on Call
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
On its Q1 conference call, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) said it expects Q2 EPS of 32-37 cents on sales of $1.01-$1.06 billion. The Street is currently looking for Q2 EPS of 32 cents on sales of $1.03 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Knowles Corporation (KN) Prelm. Q1 Revs Top Expectations
- Philip Morris International, Inc. (PM) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c; Boosts FY14 Outlook
- Sherwin-Williams Co. (SHW) Posts Q1 EPS of $1.14; Guides Q2, FY14 Profit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!