Robert Half (RHI) Guides Q2 EPS, Sales on Call
- Chiquita Brands (CQB), Fyffes plc Enter Merger Agreement
- FMC Corp. (FMC) Plans Split into Two, Publicly-Traded Companies
- United Rentals (URI) Acquires National Pump for $780M
- Ford (F) Director Emeritus William Clay Ford Died
- Markets Pressured as China Export Data Shows Sharp Drop in Feb. (FXI) (UUP)
On its Q1 conference call, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) said it expects Q2 EPS of 32-37 cents on sales of $1.01-$1.06 billion. The Street is currently looking for Q2 EPS of 32 cents on sales of $1.03 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1 Profit Below Consensus
- Jamba, Inc. (JMBA) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c, Reaffirms Guidance
- UPDATE: Boeing (BA) Will Shift Pension to 401(k) Plans for ~68K non-Union Workers
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!