Robert Half (RHI) Guides Q2 EPS, Sales on Call
- eBay (EBAY) to Spin PayPal into Separate, Publicly-Traded Company
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/30: (MTL) (MOVE) (ADUS) Higher; (PDFS) (ISR) (RADA) Lower
- GoPro (GPRO) Rated Sell at Citron Research
- Microsoft (MSFT) Unveils Its Next-Gen OS: Windows 10
- Walgreens (WAG) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Comps Rose 5.4%
On its Q1 conference call, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) said it expects Q2 EPS of 32-37 cents on sales of $1.01-$1.06 billion. The Street is currently looking for Q2 EPS of 32 cents on sales of $1.03 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Jaffray Starts Robert Half (RHI) at Neutral
- Intuit (INTU) Ramps to New Highs Following Investor Day
- SYNNEX Corp. (SNX) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c; Issues Q4 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!