Robert Half (RHI) Guides Q2 EPS, Sales on Call
- Wall Street bounces back after two-day Brexit rout
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Futures Orders Light of Views
- Short sellers ramp up bets against Tesla, SolarCity shares: S3 Partners
- Honeywell (HON) COO Adamczyk to Succeed Dave Cote as CEO
- After-Hours Stock Movers 06/28: (KMPH) (FUEL) Higher; (ESPR) (NKE) (ANTH) Lower (more...)
On its Q1 conference call, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) said it expects Q2 EPS of 32-37 cents on sales of $1.01-$1.06 billion. The Street is currently looking for Q2 EPS of 32 cents on sales of $1.03 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AeroVironment (AVAV) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Guides FY17
- Carnival Corp. (CCL) Says British Pound is 30% of currency exposure
- Carnival Corp. (CCL) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c; Guides Q2 EPS Below Views; Approves $1B Stock Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!