Riverbed (RVBD) Guides Q4 Sales, EPS on Conference Call
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
On its conference call, Riverbed (Nasdaq: RVBD) offering some Q4 guidance: adj-EPS of 24-25 cents on sales of $198-$202 million. The Street is currently looking for EPS of 23 cents on sales of $200.3 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c
- First Financial Bancorp (FFBC) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!