Riverbed (RVBD) Guides Q4 Sales, EPS on Conference Call
- Wall St. higher as financial, consumer stocks rise
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/2: (OPWR) GNW) (SRPT) Higher; (BIND) (PRGN) (GLBS) Lower
- Baker Hughes (BHI), Halliburton (HAL) Confirm Merger Termination
- Apollo Education Group (APOL) Takeover Offer from Consortium of Investors Raised to $10/Share
- Global stocks, Treasury yields gain on investor optimism, factory data
On its conference call, Riverbed (Nasdaq: RVBD) offering some Q4 guidance: adj-EPS of 24-25 cents on sales of $198-$202 million. The Street is currently looking for EPS of 23 cents on sales of $200.3 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cubic Corp. (CUB) Tops Q2 EPS by 15c; Updates FY16 Outlook
- Education Realty Trust (EDR) Tops Q1 FFO by 7c; Updates FY16 OUtlook
- Insperity (NSP) Tops Q1 EPS Views; Updates FY16 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!