Riverbed (RVBD) Guides Q4 Sales, EPS on Conference Call
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
On its conference call, Riverbed (Nasdaq: RVBD) offering some Q4 guidance: adj-EPS of 24-25 cents on sales of $198-$202 million. The Street is currently looking for EPS of 23 cents on sales of $200.3 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ANN, Inc. (ANN) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c; Guides Q2, FY15 Sales
- Aeropostale (ARO) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides for Wide Q2 Loss
- Brocade Communications (BRCD) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Issues Light Q3 Revenue Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!