Peabody (BTU) CEO Boyce Sees 120M Tons of U.S. Coal Exports in FY12, China Slowdown is 'Manageable'
- Wall Street bounces back after two-day Brexit rout
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Futures Orders Light of Views
- Short sellers ramp up bets against Tesla, SolarCity shares: S3 Partners
- Honeywell (HON) COO Adamczyk to Succeed Dave Cote as CEO
- After-Hours Stock Movers 06/28: (KMPH) (FUEL) Higher; (ESPR) (NKE) (ANTH) Lower (more...)
Peabody Energy Corp. (NYSE: BTU) shares are moving higher Tuesday following comments from CEO Greg Boyce on today's conference call.
- The slowing in China appears to be "manageable";
- Significant recovery in U.S. coal "not yet at hand";
- U.S. coal exports should be about 120 million tons in 2012;
- U.S. coal use should rebound in 2013; and
- He's cautious amid China and European economic slowdowns
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AeroVironment (AVAV) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Guides FY17
- Accenture (ACN) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Berkshire Hills Bancorp (BHLB) to Acquire First Choice Bank in ~$111.7M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance, Insiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!