Peabody (BTU) CEO Boyce Sees 120M Tons of U.S. Coal Exports in FY12, China Slowdown is 'Manageable'
- Wall St. gains as data points to budding economy
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Ends Merger Talks with Hershey (HSY)
- EU to hand Apple hefty Irish tax bill: sources
- American Airlines (AAL) Appoints COO Isom as President
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/29: (SYRS) (FLEX) (MDLZ) Higher; (SCSC) (HSY) (CTLT) Lower (more...)
Peabody Energy Corp. (NYSE: BTU) shares are moving higher Tuesday following comments from CEO Greg Boyce on today's conference call.
- The slowing in China appears to be "manageable";
- Significant recovery in U.S. coal "not yet at hand";
- U.S. coal exports should be about 120 million tons in 2012;
- U.S. coal use should rebound in 2013; and
- He's cautious amid China and European economic slowdowns
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Exa (EXA) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance
- Pure Storage, Inc. (PSTG) Tops Q2 Views
- UPDATE: Brocade Communications (BRCD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance, Insiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!