Peabody (BTU) CEO Boyce Sees 120M Tons of U.S. Coal Exports in FY12, China Slowdown is 'Manageable'
Peabody Energy Corp. (NYSE: BTU) shares are moving higher Tuesday following comments from CEO Greg Boyce on today's conference call.
- The slowing in China appears to be "manageable";
- Significant recovery in U.S. coal "not yet at hand";
- U.S. coal exports should be about 120 million tons in 2012;
- U.S. coal use should rebound in 2013; and
- He's cautious amid China and European economic slowdowns
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vantiv (VNTV) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Raises Outlook
- LKQ Corp. (LKQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Furmanite (FRM) Misses Q2 EPS by 4c, Raises Revenue Guidance (Earlier)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance, Insiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!