Peabody (BTU) CEO Boyce Sees 120M Tons of U.S. Coal Exports in FY12, China Slowdown is 'Manageable'
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Cuts Q2 Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/06: (SUNE) (AAP) (CTCT) Higher; (AMD) (SHLM) (ETRM) Lower (more...)
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Hold on Valuation
- Nike (NKE) to Become Wolverines' Official Athletic Footwear, Apparel and Equipment Provider
- Market Wrap: Markets Weak on Greece, China; Aetna Moves to Acquire Humana; ISM Service Index Gained in June
Peabody Energy Corp. (NYSE: BTU) shares are moving higher Tuesday following comments from CEO Greg Boyce on today's conference call.
- The slowing in China appears to be "manageable";
- Significant recovery in U.S. coal "not yet at hand";
- U.S. coal exports should be about 120 million tons in 2012;
- U.S. coal use should rebound in 2013; and
- He's cautious amid China and European economic slowdowns
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MSC Industrial Directt (MSM) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- A. Schulman (SHLM) Misses Q3 EPS by 5c; Trims FY15 EPS Outlook
- Peabody Energy (BTU) CFO Crews Resigns; Successor Named
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance, Insiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!