Peabody (BTU) CEO Boyce Sees 120M Tons of U.S. Coal Exports in FY12, China Slowdown is 'Manageable'
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Stock futures flat as investors await Yellen, GDP data
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q1 EPS by 16c; Comps Up 15.2%
- Relypsa (RLYP) Surges Higher After AstraZeneca's ZS-9 Receives CRL from FDA
Peabody Energy Corp. (NYSE: BTU) shares are moving higher Tuesday following comments from CEO Greg Boyce on today's conference call.
- The slowing in China appears to be "manageable";
- Significant recovery in U.S. coal "not yet at hand";
- U.S. coal exports should be about 120 million tons in 2012;
- U.S. coal use should rebound in 2013; and
- He's cautious amid China and European economic slowdowns
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c; Comps Rose 3.0%; FY16 EPS Outlook Raised
- Patterson Cos. (PDCO) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides FY17 EPS Flat with Views
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance, Insiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!