Peabody (BTU) CEO Boyce Sees 120M Tons of U.S. Coal Exports in FY12, China Slowdown is 'Manageable'
- Market Wrap: Chinese Stock Pressure Hits U.S. Markets; Durable Orders Outpace in June; Merger Monday
- Baidu.com (BIDU) Reports Q2 EPS of $1.81
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/27: (GIG) (MSTR) (KN) Higher; (AMKR) (CKEC) (BIDU) Lower (more...)
- Wall Street drops as China stock slump stokes growth fears
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Acquire Allergan Genetics (AGN) in $40.5B Cash and Stock Deal
Peabody Energy Corp. (NYSE: BTU) shares are moving higher Tuesday following comments from CEO Greg Boyce on today's conference call.
- The slowing in China appears to be "manageable";
- Significant recovery in U.S. coal "not yet at hand";
- U.S. coal exports should be about 120 million tons in 2012;
- U.S. coal use should rebound in 2013; and
- He's cautious amid China and European economic slowdowns
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amkor Technology (AMKR) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
- John Bean Technologies (JBT) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
- Ownes & Minor (OMI) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Updates FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance, Insiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!