Peabody (BTU) CEO Boyce Sees 120M Tons of U.S. Coal Exports in FY12, China Slowdown is 'Manageable'
- Total (TOT) to Acquire Majority Stake in InterOil (IOC) PNG Play for ~$3.6B
- Market Wrap: Mandela Passes Away; U.S. Shows Robust Growth in Q3; Diversifying Twitter
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (ENZN) (PSUN) (FNSR) Higher; (ULTA) (SEAC) (BIG) Lower (more...)
- U.S. GDP Rose 3.6% in Q3
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Discloses Letter from SEC on Liquidity, Cash, Debt and Stock Offering
Peabody Energy Corp. (NYSE: BTU) shares are moving higher Tuesday following comments from CEO Greg Boyce on today's conference call.
- The slowing in China appears to be "manageable";
- Significant recovery in U.S. coal "not yet at hand";
- U.S. coal exports should be about 120 million tons in 2012;
- U.S. coal use should rebound in 2013; and
- He's cautious amid China and European economic slowdowns
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Methode Electronics (MEI) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c; Boosts FY14 Outlook
- Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c, Q4 Guidance Light, to Buyback $30M
- Esterline Technologies Corp. (ESL) Tops Q4 EPS by 28c; Guides Roughly In-Line
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance, Insiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!