Peabody (BTU) CEO Boyce Sees 120M Tons of U.S. Coal Exports in FY12, China Slowdown is 'Manageable'
- Tiffany & Co. (TIF) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/27: (TUBE) (NTWK) (ISNS) Higher; (XXII) (VII) (SWHC) Lower
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 8/27 (TUBE) (EXPR) (MIK) Higher; (SWHC) (YGE) (RGR) Lower (more...)
- Alibaba (BABA) Posts Improved Q2 EPS of 84c
- Yingli Green Energy (YGE) Posts Q2 Loss of 25c/ADS; Guides FY14 Shipments
Peabody Energy Corp. (NYSE: BTU) shares are moving higher Tuesday following comments from CEO Greg Boyce on today's conference call.
- The slowing in China appears to be "manageable";
- Significant recovery in U.S. coal "not yet at hand";
- U.S. coal exports should be about 120 million tons in 2012;
- U.S. coal use should rebound in 2013; and
- He's cautious amid China and European economic slowdowns
You May Also Be Interested In
- Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Cuts FY15 Outlook
- Aruba Networks, Inc. (ARUN) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c, Raises FY15 Operating Margin Target
- TubeMogul (TUBE) Tops Q2 EPS Views; Offers Q3, FY14 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance, Insiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!