Peabody (BTU) CEO Boyce Sees 120M Tons of U.S. Coal Exports in FY12, China Slowdown is 'Manageable'
- AbbVie (ABBV) to Acquire Pharmacyclics (PCYC) for $21 Billion
- Market Wrap: Job Additions Light in Feb.; McDonald's Plans Better Product Sourcing; Lumber Liquidators Chopped Again
- Etsy (ETSY) Files $100 Million IPO
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/04: (RNDY) (PEIX) (PCYC) Higher; (SMTC) (VNDA) (ECA) Lower (more...)
- ADP Employment Change 212K vs 219K Expected
Peabody Energy Corp. (NYSE: BTU) shares are moving higher Tuesday following comments from CEO Greg Boyce on today's conference call.
- The slowing in China appears to be "manageable";
- Significant recovery in U.S. coal "not yet at hand";
- U.S. coal exports should be about 120 million tons in 2012;
- U.S. coal use should rebound in 2013; and
- He's cautious amid China and European economic slowdowns
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Rates Peabody Energy's (BTU) Proposed Second-Lien Debt Offering at 'BB+'; Corp. Rating Affirmed, Outlook Negative
- inTEST Corp (INTT) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c, Offers Q1 Guidance
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c; Cuts FY15 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance, Insiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!