Peabody (BTU) CEO Boyce Sees 120M Tons of U.S. Coal Exports in FY12, China Slowdown is 'Manageable'
- Market Wrap: Pending Home Sales Reach Multi-Year Highs; M&A Rules the Day; Tesla Plans New Product Launch
- OptumRx to Acquire Catamaran (CTRX) for $61.50/Share (UNH)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/30: (DRYS) (TSLA) (HLT) Higher; (EGY) (SNTA) (TCK) Lower (more...)
- AIG (AIG) Chairman Miller Will Step Down in July
- Tesla (TSLA) CEO Musk: Major New Product Line Being Unveiled April 30th
Peabody Energy Corp. (NYSE: BTU) shares are moving higher Tuesday following comments from CEO Greg Boyce on today's conference call.
- The slowing in China appears to be "manageable";
- Significant recovery in U.S. coal "not yet at hand";
- U.S. coal exports should be about 120 million tons in 2012;
- U.S. coal use should rebound in 2013; and
- He's cautious amid China and European economic slowdowns
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Peabody Energy Announces Completion Of Tender Offer For 7 3/8% Senior Notes Due 2016
- DryShips (DRYS) Announces Sale of Suezmax, Aframax Tankers
- VIVUS (VVUS) Updates on Qsymia Plans; Will Continue Talks with U.S., EU Regulators
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance, Insiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!