Nelnet (NNI) Announces Rescheduling of Q3 Report; Cites Accounting Issue
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Nelnet, Inc. (NYSE: NNI) announced it has rescheduled the release of earnings for the third quarter ended September 30, 2016 until after the close of the New York Stock Exchange on Wednesday, November 9, 2016. Due to recent accounting interpretations related to how borrower defaults should be considered in determining the constant prepayment rate used by the company to accrete its net student loan discount, Nelnet is reviewing the recent information and the potential impact on these financial reporting estimates.
Upon release of earnings on November 9, additional earnings information will be available at www.nelnetinvestors.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Tops Q4 EPS by CAD$0.23
- CVB Financial (CVBF) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Carolina Financial (CARO) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Corporate News, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!