Nelnet (NNI) Announces Rescheduling of Q3 Report; Cites Accounting Issue
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Nelnet, Inc. (NYSE: NNI) announced it has rescheduled the release of earnings for the third quarter ended September 30, 2016 until after the close of the New York Stock Exchange on Wednesday, November 9, 2016. Due to recent accounting interpretations related to how borrower defaults should be considered in determining the constant prepayment rate used by the company to accrete its net student loan discount, Nelnet is reviewing the recent information and the potential impact on these financial reporting estimates.
Upon release of earnings on November 9, additional earnings information will be available at www.nelnetinvestors.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
- KongZhong (KZ) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.11
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Corporate News, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!