Nelnet (NNI) Announces Rescheduling of Q3 Report; Cites Accounting Issue
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Nelnet, Inc. (NYSE: NNI) announced it has rescheduled the release of earnings for the third quarter ended September 30, 2016 until after the close of the New York Stock Exchange on Wednesday, November 9, 2016. Due to recent accounting interpretations related to how borrower defaults should be considered in determining the constant prepayment rate used by the company to accrete its net student loan discount, Nelnet is reviewing the recent information and the potential impact on these financial reporting estimates.
Upon release of earnings on November 9, additional earnings information will be available at www.nelnetinvestors.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Comtech Telecom (CMTL) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- H&R Block (HRB) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Corporate News, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!