Monsanto (MON) Exec Highlights Expected Q1, Q4 Losses on Conference Call
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
On the company's Q3 conference call, a Monsanto (NYSE: MON) exec highlighted expected losses in the first and fourth quarters of 2013.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Monsanto (MON) to Outline Corp. Trajectory at Annual AG Conference; Will Divest All Syngenta Seeds and Traits and Certain Overlapping Chemistry Assets
- Marvell Technology (MRVL) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c; Guides Q2 Below Expectations
- Mentor Graphics (MENT) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c, Offers Q2 & FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!