Monsanto (MON) Exec Highlights Expected Q1, Q4 Losses on Conference Call
- Rite Aid (RAD) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Cuts FY15 EPS Outlook
- Apple (AAPL) Gets One Step Closer to Starting iPhone 6/6+ Sales in China
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/17: (HNSN) (UNFI) (CLC) Higher; (FLXN) (NEWM) (FANG) Lower (more...)
- FOMC Cuts Bond Buying to $15B, Keeps 'Considerable Time' Language ; Issues Projections, Sees Fed Funds Rate of 1.375% at the of 2015
- China Home Prices Continue Slump Through August (FXI)
On the company's Q3 conference call, a Monsanto (NYSE: MON) exec highlighted expected losses in the first and fourth quarters of 2013.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FactSet Research (FDS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Guides Q1 EPS Below Views
- WhiteWave Foods (WWAV) to Acquire So Delicious Dairy Free in $195M Cash Deal
- Procera Networks (PKT) to Take Impairment Charge on Vineyard Networks Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!