Monsanto (MON) Exec Highlights Expected Q1, Q4 Losses on Conference Call
- Wall St. little changed in choppy trading; financials weigh
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/9: (UTIW) (LL) (ZINC) Higher; (LDRH) (HLTH) (SMCI) Lower
- DSV to Acquire UTi Worldwide (UTIW) in $1.35B Deal
- SolarWinds (SWI) Commences Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Barclays Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Underweight
On the company's Q3 conference call, a Monsanto (NYSE: MON) exec highlighted expected losses in the first and fourth quarters of 2013.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Monsanto (MON) Misses Q4 EPS by 17c; Guides FY15 EPS Below Views
- SMART Technologies (SMT) Reduces FY16 Outlook; Will Consider Strategic Alternatives
- Global Portfolio, Leading Innovation and Financial Discipline Enabled Year of Solid Performance for Monsanto, Backing Confidence in Long-Term Growth Opportunity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!