Micros (MCRS) Offers FY12 Guidance on Conference Call
- ACE (ACE) to Acquire Chubb Corp. (CB) in $28.3B Deal
- Tsipras offers conditional okay to bailout, creditors skeptical
- Nike (NKE), Chairman Phil Knight Announce Governance Transactions; Mark Parker Recommended as Successor
- Starbucks (SBUX) Removed from Conviction Buy List at Goldman Sachs
- Facebook (FB) PT Raised to $100 at Cantor Fitzgerald
On its Q3 conference call, a Micros (Nasdaq: MCRS) exec said the company is expecting FY12 EPS of $2.15, which compares to the Street estimate of $2.11, on sales of $1.11 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Constellation Brands (STZ) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Will Acquire Meiomi Wine Brand
- Advanced Energy Industries (AEIS) to Shutter Solar Inverter Business
- Compass Point Cuts Price Target on Apollo Education Group (APOL) Following 3Q Results and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!