Micros (MCRS) Offers FY12 Guidance on Conference Call
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
On its Q3 conference call, a Micros (Nasdaq: MCRS) exec said the company is expecting FY12 EPS of $2.15, which compares to the Street estimate of $2.11, on sales of $1.11 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Independent Bank (INDB) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!