Micros (MCRS) Offers FY12 Guidance on Conference Call
- Market Wrap: Markets Slump Amid Weak Econ. Data; GoDaddy Goes Public; U.S. Auto Sales Mixed in March
- McDonald's (MCD) Announces Enhanced Employee Benefits; Includes Wage Increase, Paid Vacation
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/01: (RPRX) (TCPI) (XON) Higher; (SIGM) (CNAT) (MU) Lower (more...)
- Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Model 'W'
On its Q3 conference call, a Micros (Nasdaq: MCRS) exec said the company is expecting FY12 EPS of $2.15, which compares to the Street estimate of $2.11, on sales of $1.11 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Universal Truckload Services (UACL) Sets Q1 Earnings Release Date; Prelim. Q1 Results Miss Expectations
- Pioneer Power (PPSI) Misses Q4 EPS by 32c, FY15 Guidance Mixed
- SYNNEX Corp. (SNX) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c, Q2 Guidance Falls Short
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!