Micros (MCRS) Offers FY12 Guidance on Conference Call
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q2 EPS by 25c
- Market Wrap: Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark; SoulCycle Files for IPO; LinkedIn Limps on Premium Sub Slowdown
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) in Talks to Combine with Other Bottlers - WSJ
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/30: (YRCW) (COLM) (ZLTQ) Higher; (OCLS) (EA) (LNKD) Lower (more...)
- Amgen (AMGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 14c, Raises FY Guidance
On its Q3 conference call, a Micros (Nasdaq: MCRS) exec said the company is expecting FY12 EPS of $2.15, which compares to the Street estimate of $2.11, on sales of $1.11 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Digitalglobe, Inc. (DGI) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c
- Leggett & Platt (LEG) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Updates FY15 Outlook
- Blucora, Inc. (BCOR) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c, Offers Q3 Guidance; Infospace Signs Search Distribution Agreement With Bing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!