Micros (MCRS) Offers FY12 Guidance on Conference Call
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- PepsiCo, Inc. (PEP) Posts Q1 Core EPS of 83c; Offers Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 4/17: (EEFT) (SNDK) (PLXS) Higher; (UEPS) (BKS) (GOOG) Lower (more...)
- Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (GS) Posts Q1 EPS of $4.02, Tops Expectations
- Initial Jobless Claims Came in Lower-than-Expected at 304K Last Week
On its Q3 conference call, a Micros (Nasdaq: MCRS) exec said the company is expecting FY12 EPS of $2.15, which compares to the Street estimate of $2.11, on sales of $1.11 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: DuPont (DD) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c
- GT Advanced Technologies (GTAT) Will Report Q1 Results May 7th; Street Sees Wider Loss
- Dover Corp. (DOV) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Reaffirms FY
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!