Mayer Will Not Be on Yahoo!'s (YHOO) Q2 Conference Call -Bloomberg
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
Bloomberg reporting Yahoo!'s (Nasdaq: YHOO) new CEO Marissa Mayer will not be on the company's conference call Tuesday afternoon following Q2 results.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yahoo!'s (YHOO) Marissa Mayer to Resign from Board; Plans Name Change to 'Altaba'
- Pandora (P) Sees Beating Q4 Guidance, to Reduce Employee Base
- GameStop (GME) Holiday Comps Fall 18.7%, Reiterates Prior Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Corporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!