Mayer Will Not Be on Yahoo!'s (YHOO) Q2 Conference Call -Bloomberg
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Issues Solid Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/30: (MOBL) (VPRT) (LPSN) Higher; (EHTH) (ATEN) (GLUU) Lower (more...)
- Alcatel-Lucent (ALU) Tightens Q2 Loss; Will Explore IPO of ASN Subsidiary
- Tesla (TSLA), Panasonic Affirm Entering Gigafactory Agreement
- Target (TGT) Taps Pepsi's (PEP) Brian Cornell as CEO, Chairman
Bloomberg reporting Yahoo!'s (Nasdaq: YHOO) new CEO Marissa Mayer will not be on the company's conference call Tuesday afternoon following Q2 results.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Sees Sharp Intra-Day Upside
- Noah Education Holdings (NED) Merger Completed
- Gogo (GOGO) Closes $75M Increase on Existing Facility
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Corporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!