Marvell (MRVL) Sees Q2 Sales Up 6-12% QoQ
- Top 10 News for 09/28 - 10/2: Nonfarm Numbers Lag in Sept.; Splitsville for Alcoa; Initial Sales of Apple's Latest iPhone Set Record
- September Jobs Report Weaker Than Expected at 142K, Prior Months Revised Down 59K
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces 11,580 Deliveries in Q3; Includes First Model X Units
- Wall Street ends higher in sharp turnaround
- @Jack Back = Twitter (TWTR) Sold - Analyst
On its Q1 conference call, a Marvell (Nasdaq: MRVL) exec said the company is looking for quarter-over-quarter sales growth of 6-12 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Calamp Corp. (CAMP) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Offers Q3 & FY Guidance
- American Electric Power (AEP) Will Sell AEP River Operations in ~$550M Deal
- IMPORTANT INVESTOR ALERT: Goldberg Law PC Reminds Investors with Losses Greater than $100,000 in Marvell Technology Group, Ltd. of November 10, 2015 Deadline
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!