Marvell (MRVL) Sees Q2 Sales Up 6-12% QoQ
- Market Wrap: Avago, Broadcom Make it Official; Pending Home Sales Ramp in April; JPMorgan Plans Major Job Cuts
- GameStop (GME) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c; Bumps Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/28: (HRTX) (STML) (GME) (BLOX) Higher; (DECK) (CLLS) Lower (more...)
- Splunk (SPLK) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Guides Q2 Revenue Ahead of Views
- JPMorgan (JPM) Plans to Layoff More than 5,000 by Next Year - WSJ
On its Q1 conference call, a Marvell (Nasdaq: MRVL) exec said the company is looking for quarter-over-quarter sales growth of 6-12 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Marvell's (MRVL) Risk/Reward 'Skewing More Positive'; Morgan Stanley Upgrades to Overweight
- Omnivision Technologies (OVTI) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Guides Q1 Revenue Ahead of Views
- Avago Tech (AVGO) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Issues Q3 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!