Marvell (MRVL) Sees Q2 Sales Up 6-12% QoQ
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Amgen (AMGN) Tops Q1 EPS by 30c, Raises FY Guidance
- Wall Street sinks on BOJ fears, Icahn comments
- Carl Icahn No Longer Owns Apple (AAPL)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/28: (GIMO) (AMZN) (EXPE) (LNKD) Higher; (NPTN) (MOH) (SYNA) (AKS) Lower (more...)
On its Q1 conference call, a Marvell (Nasdaq: MRVL) exec said the company is looking for quarter-over-quarter sales growth of 6-12 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Positive on Marvell (MRVL) Amid Starboard Agreement; Would Be Buyers at Current Levels
- Molina Healthcare (MOH) Sinks After Missing Q1, Guiding Lower
- Marvell Technology Group Ltd. Announces Agreement with Starboard
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!