Marvell (MRVL) Sees Q2 Sales Up 6-12% QoQ
- Market Wrap: Manufacturing Index Rises to Multi-Year Highs; Apple: No Breach in Recent Photo Leak; Merger Monday!
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Eminence Capital Raises Stake in Zynga (ZNGA) to 5.1%
- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Compuware (CPWR) in $2.5B Deal
On its Q1 conference call, a Marvell (Nasdaq: MRVL) exec said the company is looking for quarter-over-quarter sales growth of 6-12 percent.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Guidewire Software (GWRE) Sees FY15 Revenue, EPS Below Street
- Digital Ally (DGLY) CEO, Chairman Sees Revenue Growth of 26% in FY14
- Pepsi (PEP) Affirms EPS Outlook into Upcoming Barclays Back-to-School Consumer Conference
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!