Map Pharma (MAPP) Hosting Call to Discuss Levadex: Doesn't Expect to Change Device Amid CRL, to Submit Request for FDA Meeting Today
- Wall St. flat as tech rebound offsets energy, financials
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 2/9: (BLPH) (CTIC) (TRXC) Higher; (ASEI) (PAGP) (BRS) Lower
- Amid Concerns, Deutsche Bank (DB) co-CEO Says it Remains 'Absolutely Rock-Solid'
- Coca Cola (KO) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- A Michael Bloomberg Presidential Bid Would Likely Give GOP a Win Over Hilary Clinton
Map Pharma (Nasdaq: MAPP) is currently hosting an investor call related to Levadex. Below are some highlights.
- The FDA did not request more clinical studies and instead is concerned with third-party manufacturing.
- The FDA also had questions about the usability of the inhaler.
- The Administration asked for more time to review data.
- MAP's CEO Tim Nelson said he doesn't expect any need for a change to the device.
- The company will submit a request for an FDA meeting today.
- An FDA meeting with the company may be 60-75 days away.
- Issues with the FDA have no effect on the company's contract with Allergan (NYSE: AGN).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AMAG Pharma (AMAG) Receives Paragraph IV Notice for Generic Feraheme
- Tobira Therapeutics (TBRA) Completes Recruitment for ORION Phase 2a Study in NAFLD
- Addus HomeCare (ADUS) Sued Over Allegations of Improper Home Care Division Referrals
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Corporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!