Map Pharma (MAPP) Hosting Call to Discuss Levadex: Doesn't Expect to Change Device Amid CRL, to Submit Request for FDA Meeting Today
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Map Pharma (Nasdaq: MAPP) is currently hosting an investor call related to Levadex. Below are some highlights.
- The FDA did not request more clinical studies and instead is concerned with third-party manufacturing.
- The FDA also had questions about the usability of the inhaler.
- The Administration asked for more time to review data.
- MAP's CEO Tim Nelson said he doesn't expect any need for a change to the device.
- The company will submit a request for an FDA meeting today.
- An FDA meeting with the company may be 60-75 days away.
- Issues with the FDA have no effect on the company's contract with Allergan (NYSE: AGN).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allergan (AGN) Receives Unfavorable PTAB Decision on RESTASIS-Related IPRs
- Radius Health (RDUS) Announces Positive Data from Two RAD1901 Phase 1s in SERD
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Issues Statement on DOJ Charges Versus Former Employees
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Corporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!