Map Pharma (MAPP) Hosting Call to Discuss Levadex: Doesn't Expect to Change Device Amid CRL, to Submit Request for FDA Meeting Today
- Wall St ends flat; Disney, retailers dip on sales worries
- Why Martin Shkreli ONLY Cares About KaloBios Pharma's (KBIO) Stock Price
- China stocks tumble most since summer slump as brokerage probe widens
- FBR Capital's Ives Sees Growing Apple Watch Interest (AAPL)
- Target (TGT) Notes Strong Black Friday Sales Start; Apple, Giant Stuffed Teddy Bear Lead Charge
Map Pharma (Nasdaq: MAPP) is currently hosting an investor call related to Levadex. Below are some highlights.
- The FDA did not request more clinical studies and instead is concerned with third-party manufacturing.
- The FDA also had questions about the usability of the inhaler.
- The Administration asked for more time to review data.
- MAP's CEO Tim Nelson said he doesn't expect any need for a change to the device.
- The company will submit a request for an FDA meeting today.
- An FDA meeting with the company may be 60-75 days away.
- Issues with the FDA have no effect on the company's contract with Allergan (NYSE: AGN).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dr. Reddys Labs (RDY) Sinks Lower Following FDA Warning Letter
- Royale Energy (ROYL) Executes Securities Purchase Agreement
- Nextera Energy (NEE) to Sell Texas Fossil Generating Assets for $1.59B
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Corporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!