Map Pharma (MAPP) Hosting Call to Discuss Levadex: Doesn't Expect to Change Device Amid CRL, to Submit Request for FDA Meeting Today
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Fed sees improving economy, job market; September rate hike in view
- Twitter (TWTR) Sees Rollercoaster Ride Following Earnings, User Growth Commentary
- Full FOMC Statement: Rates to Rise After Some Further Job Market Improvement
- Cytec Industries (CYT) Enters $5.5B Merger Agreement
Map Pharma (Nasdaq: MAPP) is currently hosting an investor call related to Levadex. Below are some highlights.
- The FDA did not request more clinical studies and instead is concerned with third-party manufacturing.
- The FDA also had questions about the usability of the inhaler.
- The Administration asked for more time to review data.
- MAP's CEO Tim Nelson said he doesn't expect any need for a change to the device.
- The company will submit a request for an FDA meeting today.
- An FDA meeting with the company may be 60-75 days away.
- Issues with the FDA have no effect on the company's contract with Allergan (NYSE: AGN).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KaloBios Pharma (KBIO) IND for KB003 in Patients with Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia Gets FDA Clearance
- Bellerophon Therapeutics (BLPH) Enters Expanded Agreement with INO Therapeutics (MNK)
- PREIT (PEI) to Sell Three Malls in $95.4M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Corporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!