Map Pharma (MAPP) Hosting Call to Discuss Levadex: Doesn't Expect to Change Device Amid CRL, to Submit Request for FDA Meeting Today
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- Market Wrap: Facebook is Movin' Up; Strong Start for IPO Autohome; Costco Slumps on Sales
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/11: (UNS) (PRTA) (FB) Higher; (IMUC) (ATHN) (SUNE) Lower (more...)
- William Blair's 2014 Top Midcap Picks
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
Map Pharma (Nasdaq: MAPP) is currently hosting an investor call related to Levadex. Below are some highlights.
- The FDA did not request more clinical studies and instead is concerned with third-party manufacturing.
- The FDA also had questions about the usability of the inhaler.
- The Administration asked for more time to review data.
- MAP's CEO Tim Nelson said he doesn't expect any need for a change to the device.
- The company will submit a request for an FDA meeting today.
- An FDA meeting with the company may be 60-75 days away.
- Issues with the FDA have no effect on the company's contract with Allergan (NYSE: AGN).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: ImmunoCellular (IMUC) Phase II Study Does Not Meet Survival Endpoint
- Pharmacyclics (PCYC) Gives Ibrutinib Data in B-Cell Malignancies
- Orexigen (OREX) Announces Resubmission of Contrave NDA to U.S. FDA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Corporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!