Map Pharma (MAPP) Hosting Call to Discuss Levadex: Doesn't Expect to Change Device Amid CRL, to Submit Request for FDA Meeting Today
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/21: (LIVE) (ZAZA) (HSTM) Higher; (RNO) (BBLU) (MNGA) Lower
- The Coca Cola Company (KO) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- ECB Floats Corporate Bond Buying 'Trial Ballon'
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (NEON) (ILMN) (HOG) (AAPL) Higher; (RNO) (KO) (MCD) Lower (more...)
Map Pharma (Nasdaq: MAPP) is currently hosting an investor call related to Levadex. Below are some highlights.
- The FDA did not request more clinical studies and instead is concerned with third-party manufacturing.
- The FDA also had questions about the usability of the inhaler.
- The Administration asked for more time to review data.
- MAP's CEO Tim Nelson said he doesn't expect any need for a change to the device.
- The company will submit a request for an FDA meeting today.
- An FDA meeting with the company may be 60-75 days away.
- Issues with the FDA have no effect on the company's contract with Allergan (NYSE: AGN).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- WHO Says NewLink's (NLNK) Experimental Ebola Vaccine Will Arrive in Geneva Today
- Enanta Pharma (ENTA) Will Not Exercise co-Development Option on ABT-493
- UPDATE: Packaging (PKG) in Prelim Evaluation of MLP, Has Engaged Advisors (IP) (RKT)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Corporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!