Map Pharma (MAPP) Hosting Call to Discuss Levadex: Doesn't Expect to Change Device Amid CRL, to Submit Request for FDA Meeting Today
- Google (GOOG) Misses Q4 EPS by 20c
- Market Wrap: Jobless Claims at 15-Year Low; Fed's Yellen Still Dovish?; Alibaba Hit on Sales Miss
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/29: (BAMM) (ICPT) (AMZN) (MTW) Higher; (DECK) (INVN) (ALGN) Lower (more...)
- Intercept Pharma's (ICPT) OCA Receives Breakthrough Therapy Designation in NASH
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q4 EPS by 28c
Map Pharma (Nasdaq: MAPP) is currently hosting an investor call related to Levadex. Below are some highlights.
- The FDA did not request more clinical studies and instead is concerned with third-party manufacturing.
- The FDA also had questions about the usability of the inhaler.
- The Administration asked for more time to review data.
- MAP's CEO Tim Nelson said he doesn't expect any need for a change to the device.
- The company will submit a request for an FDA meeting today.
- An FDA meeting with the company may be 60-75 days away.
- Issues with the FDA have no effect on the company's contract with Allergan (NYSE: AGN).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Confirms FDA Approval of Evotaz to Treat HIV
- Columbia Laboratories (CBRX) Chairman to Retire; Reports Amendment to Increase Permissible Ownership Levels Under Shareholder Rights Plan
- CorMedix (CRMD) Receives FDA QIDP Designation for Neutrolin Catheter Lock Solution
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Corporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!