Map Pharma (MAPP) Hosting Call to Discuss Levadex: Doesn't Expect to Change Device Amid CRL, to Submit Request for FDA Meeting Today
- Oil up 8 percent on lower U.S. output, OPEC talk; biggest surge since 1990
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Buy
- After Hours Stocks Movers 08/31: (TRVN) (MTRX) (SUNE) Higher; (ADEP) Lower (more...)
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) to Acquire Scioderm in ~$950M Deal
- Wall Street's worst month in three years ends on a sour note
Map Pharma (Nasdaq: MAPP) is currently hosting an investor call related to Levadex. Below are some highlights.
- The FDA did not request more clinical studies and instead is concerned with third-party manufacturing.
- The FDA also had questions about the usability of the inhaler.
- The Administration asked for more time to review data.
- MAP's CEO Tim Nelson said he doesn't expect any need for a change to the device.
- The company will submit a request for an FDA meeting today.
- An FDA meeting with the company may be 60-75 days away.
- Issues with the FDA have no effect on the company's contract with Allergan (NYSE: AGN).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adma Biologics (ADMA) Receives Ummune Globulin Products-Related U.S. Patent
- Biospecifics Technologies (BSTC) Announces Japanese NHI Price Standard for XIAFLEX as Dupuytren's Contracture Treatment
- Sanofi (SNY) Enters Diabetes Collaboration with Google Life Sciences
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Corporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!