MGT Capital (MGT) Plans Investor Conf. Call for Sept. 15th
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
MGT Capital Investments, Inc. (NYSE: MGT) would like to remind its shareholders and prospective shareholders that it will host a conference call with the investment community on Thursday, September 15, 2016 at 4:15 p.m. Eastern Time.
Representing the Company on the call will be John McAfee, Executive Chairman, Eijah Anderson, Chief Technology Officer, and Robert Ladd, President and Interim CFO. Those interested in participating in the call are asked to dial 1-888-503-8171 (U.S. Toll Free) or 1-719-325-2454 (International). All dial-in participants must use the following code to access the call: 2280311. Please call at least five minutes before the scheduled start time.
Investors are also able to listen to the call via webcast, which can be accessed through the Investor Relations section of MGT's website, http://www.mgtci.com/events. Please allow extra time prior to the call to visit the site and download any necessary software to listen to the live broadcast.
Investors unable to join the conference call are invited to listen to a replay available through September 29, 2016, at 1-877-870-5176 (U.S. Toll Free) or 1-858-384-5517 (International). Participants must use the following code to access the replay of the call: 2280311. There will also be an archive of the webcast available at http://www.mgtci.com/events for 30 days following the call.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) Appoints New Global Generic Medicines Group CEO; FY16 Guidance Affirmed
- PAR Technology (PAR) Taps Chobani's Menar as CFO
- comScore (SCOR) Director Dr. Magid Abraham Resigns
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Corporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!