MGM's (MGM) Murren Says Co. Will Launch Social Gaming Site Feature Its Brands
- Market Wrap: Greece Hopes Fuel Gains; Airlines Caught in Probe Over Pricing; Auto Sales Light in June
- PayPal to Acquire Xoom (XOOM) for $25/Share (EBAY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/01: (XOOM) (PRGS) (PKY) Higher; (WPCS) Lower (more...)
- ACE (ACE) to Acquire Chubb Corp. (CB) in $28.3B Deal
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Updates on Planned Separation of Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
On the company's Q1 conference call, MGM Resorts (NYSE: MGM) CEO James Murren said the company is planning to launch a social gaming site featuring its brands.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macau Casono Revenue Declines 36.2% in June (LVS) (MGM) (WYNN) (MPEL)
- General Electric (GE) to 'Vigorously Defend' Proposed Sale of Electrolux
- Toyota Motor (TM) June U.S. auto sales rose 4.1%, Est. up 3.3%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Corporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!