MGM's (MGM) Murren Says Co. Will Launch Social Gaming Site Feature Its Brands
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- Market Wrap: Facebook is Movin' Up; Strong Start for IPO Autohome; Costco Slumps on Sales
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/11: (UNS) (PRTA) (FB) Higher; (IMUC) (ATHN) (SUNE) Lower (more...)
- William Blair's 2014 Top Midcap Picks
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
On the company's Q1 conference call, MGM Resorts (NYSE: MGM) CEO James Murren said the company is planning to launch a social gaming site featuring its brands.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Home Depot (HD) Expects to Hit FY15 Operating Margin Goal Ahead of Schedule
- Bellagio's Conservatory & Botanical Gardens Presents A Merry Winter Wonderland
- JDS Uniphase (JDSU) to Acquire Network Instruments in $200M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Corporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!