MGM's (MGM) Murren Says Co. Will Launch Social Gaming Site Feature Its Brands
- Futures flat as investors brace for earnings, Fed meet
- Netflix (NFLX) Director Jay Hoag Scoops Up 600,000 Shares
- Oil falls towards $44, lowest since May, on glut worries
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c; Comps Growth Shy of Views
- Caterpillar (CAT) Tops Q2 EPS by 13c, Trims Outlook In-Line with Street
On the company's Q1 conference call, MGM Resorts (NYSE: MGM) CEO James Murren said the company is planning to launch a social gaming site featuring its brands.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Restaurant Corridor at The Park Earns LEED® Certification from the U.S. Green Building Council
- Noodles & Company (NDLS) CEO Reddy to Resign; Offers Prelim. Q2 Results
- MagneGas (MNGA) Becomes Authorized GCG Distributor
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Corporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!