MGM's (MGM) Murren Says Co. Will Launch Social Gaming Site Feature Its Brands
- NHTSA Probes Tesla (TSLA) After Fatal Model S Autopilot Crash
- Apple (AAPL) in Talks to Acquire Jay Z's Music Service Tidal - WSJ
- European factories bounce as Asia struggles, but Brexit poses threats
- Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Will Implement Restructuring Plan
- Mobileye (MBLY) Issues Statement on Fatal Tesla (TSLA) Model S Autopilot Crash
On the company's Q1 conference call, MGM Resorts (NYSE: MGM) CEO James Murren said the company is planning to launch a social gaming site featuring its brands.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macau gambling revenue drops for a 25th month in June
- KaloBios (KBIOQ) Completes Chapter 11 Bankruptcy; Acquires Benznidazole Development Rights
- Montana Gold Mining Inc. Convertible Debenture Financing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Corporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!