MGM's (MGM) Murren Says Co. Will Launch Social Gaming Site Feature Its Brands
- Bank Of America (BAC) Posts Q1 adj.-EPS of 35c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 4/16: (ZLCS) (SODA) (YHOO) Higher; (ASML) (CSX) (TWTR) Lower (more...)
- Moelis & Company (MC) IPO Opens Solidly Higher
- Defunct Bitcoin Exchange MtGox Files to Liquidate
- Homebuilders Active Amid Slump in New Starts as Traders Look Ahead to Spring (XHB)
On the company's Q1 conference call, MGM Resorts (NYSE: MGM) CEO James Murren said the company is planning to launch a social gaming site featuring its brands.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Plug Power (PLUG) Will Report Q1 Results on May 14th; Street Sees Narrower Loss
- Microsoft (MSFT) to Open 11 U.S. Retail Locations in May
- IntercontinentalExchange (ICE) Acquires Algo Technologies to Speed Up NYSE
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Corporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!