MGM's (MGM) Murren Says Co. Will Launch Social Gaming Site Feature Its Brands
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
On the company's Q1 conference call, MGM Resorts (NYSE: MGM) CEO James Murren said the company is planning to launch a social gaming site featuring its brands.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Ascendiant Capital Starts MGM Resorts (MGM) at Buy
- Boeing (BA) Reports Hairline Cracks in Wings of Some 787s
- Cumberland (CPIX) to Present Data on Caldolor (ibuprofen) Injection
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Corporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!