MGM's (MGM) Murren Says Co. Will Launch Social Gaming Site Feature Its Brands
- Top 10 News for 2/8 - 2/12: Banks Crushed Amid Global Concerns; Tesla Ramps on Outlook; SEC Targets Boeing
- Wall Street rallies; S&P 500 snaps five-day losing streak
- Loeb's Third Point LLC 13F Shows New Stake Axalta (AXTA), Morgan Stanley (MS), Liquidates T-Mobile (TMUS), Lowers eBay (EBAY) ...
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Said to Explore Sale Following Interest
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Plans EUR 3B, $2B Debt Buyback
On the company's Q1 conference call, MGM Resorts (NYSE: MGM) CEO James Murren said the company is planning to launch a social gaming site featuring its brands.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mike Tyson UNDISPUTED TRUTH - Live On Stage Returns for Round Two at MGM Grand Hotel & Casino
- Barrett Business Services (BBSI) Announces Favorable Outcome of Independent Investigation
- ChipMOS (IMOS) Revenue Fell 10.7% in Jan.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Corporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!