KLA-Tencor (KLAC) Provides Mixed Q3 Outlook
Article Related Press Releases (1) Related Articles (2) Related SEC Filings (1) Stock Quotes (1) Comments (0)
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
On its call, KLA-Tencor Corp (NASDAQ: KLAC) said it sees Q3 EPS of $0.76-$0.79 and revenues of $690-$750 million, versus the consensus of $0.81 and $713.86, respectively.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Finish Line (FINL) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Comps Outpace
- Iao Kun Group (IKGH) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.65
- Jabil Circuit (JBL) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Plans Restructuring
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!