KLA-Tencor (KLAC) Provides Mixed Q3 Outlook
Article Related Press Releases (1) Related Articles (2) Related SEC Filings (1) Stock Quotes (1) Comments (0)
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
On its call, KLA-Tencor Corp (NASDAQ: KLAC) said it sees Q3 EPS of $0.76-$0.79 and revenues of $690-$750 million, versus the consensus of $0.81 and $713.86, respectively.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades KLA-Tencor (KLAC) to Neutral - Correct
- Magellan Health (MGLN) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook
- Avery Dennison Corp (AVY) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!