KLA-Tencor (KLAC) Provides Mixed Q3 Outlook
Article Related Press Releases (1) Related Articles (2) Related SEC Filings (1) Stock Quotes (1) Comments (0)
- Top 10 News for 7/28 - 8/1: FOMC Tapers Further, Rates Still Intact; Jobs Growth Elusive in July; Argentina Defaults. Again.
- July Nonfarm Payrolls 209K vs 230K Expected, UE Rate 6.2% vs 6.1%
- Procter & Gamble Co. (PG) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- Mobileye (MBLY) IPO Opens at $36
- GM (GM) July U.S. Auto Sales Rose 9.4%, Missing Expectations Amid Double-Digit Pickup, SUV Gains
On its call, KLA-Tencor Corp (NASDAQ: KLAC) said it sees Q3 EPS of $0.76-$0.79 and revenues of $690-$750 million, versus the consensus of $0.81 and $713.86, respectively.
You May Also Be Interested In
- TDS (TDS) Reports In-Line Q2 Loss; Guides FY14 Revs Ahead of Consensus
- Felcor Lodging Trust, Inc. (FCH) Misses Q2 FFO by 4c
- Digirad Corp. (DRAD) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides FY14 EPS Above Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!