KLA-Tencor (KLAC) Provides Mixed Q3 Outlook
Article Related Press Releases (1) Related Articles (2) Related SEC Filings (1) Stock Quotes (1) Comments (0)
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 46c, Sales Beat
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders, Blue Chip Guidance Pressures Markets; Apple has Record Quarter
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Plans Tax-Free Spin of Remaining Alibaba (BABA) Stake
- U.S. Steel (X) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Offers FY15 Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/27: (ABMD) (AAPL) (FSL) (YHOO) Higher; (ETH) (IDT) (SYRG) Lower (more...)
On its call, KLA-Tencor Corp (NASDAQ: KLAC) said it sees Q3 EPS of $0.76-$0.79 and revenues of $690-$750 million, versus the consensus of $0.81 and $713.86, respectively.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Exane BNP Paribas Downgrades KLA-Tencor (KLAC) to Neutral
- Accuray (ARAY) Misses Q2 EPS by 5c, Reaffirms FY Guidance
- Amdocs (DOX) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!