JCPenney's (JCP) Johnson Sees Better 2H, Says 2012 'Not a Throwaway Year'
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-a) (BRK-b) Acquires Auto Dealership Van Tuyl Group
- Tesla Motors (TSLA) CEO Musk Plans to 'Unveil the D' Next Week
- Initial Jobless Claims 287K vs 297K Expected
- Wayfair, Inc. (W) IPO Opens Sharply Higher after Strong Pricing
- First Day Pre-orders for Apple (AAPL) iPhone 6/6+ in China Said to Hit 1M Units - Rosenblatt
On its Q1 conference call, JCPenney's (NYSE: JCP) Ron Johnson said the company is looking for a better second half of 2012 compared to the first half. The exec said 2012 is "not a throwaway year" and expects to turn a profit this year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: AZZ, Inc. (AZZ) Misses Q2 EPS Views; Affirms FY15 Outlook
- The Female Health Company (FHCO) Reports 15% Increase in Prelim. Q4 Unit Sales
- Delta Air Lines (DAL) Updates on Q3 Performance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!