JCPenney's (JCP) Johnson Sees Better 2H, Says 2012 'Not a Throwaway Year'
- Wall St. gains as data points to budding economy
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Ends Merger Talks with Hershey (HSY)
- EU to hand Apple multi-billion dollar Irish tax bill: sources
- American Airlines (AAL) Appoints COO Isom as President
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/29: (SYRS) (FLEX) (MDLZ) Higher; (SCSC) (HSY) (CTLT) Lower (more...)
On its Q1 conference call, JCPenney's (NYSE: JCP) Ron Johnson said the company is looking for a better second half of 2012 compared to the first half. The exec said 2012 is "not a throwaway year" and expects to turn a profit this year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Exa (EXA) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance
- Big Lots (BIG) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.52; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- SouFun Holdings (SFUN) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; GMV Rose 68%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!