JCPenney's (JCP) Johnson Sees Better 2H, Says 2012 'Not a Throwaway Year'
- Fed to Remain Sitting on Their Hands in September - Goldman Sachs
- Emera to Acquire TECO Energy (TE) for $27.55/Share
- Wall Street caps off tough week with a steep loss
- Amazon Web Services (AMZN) Enters Agreement to Acquire Elemental Technologies
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Down Into iPhone Event for First Time Since Original Released - Analyst
On its Q1 conference call, JCPenney's (NYSE: JCP) Ron Johnson said the company is looking for a better second half of 2012 compared to the first half. The exec said 2012 is "not a throwaway year" and expects to turn a profit this year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- VeriFone Systems (PAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c, Guides Q4 Below Street
- Vince Holding (VNCE) Misses Q2 EPS by 9c, Guidance Falls Short of Views
- SeaChange Int'l (SEAC) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c, Offers Q3 & FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!