JCPenney's (JCP) Johnson Sees Better 2H, Says 2012 'Not a Throwaway Year'
- Top 10 News for 7/28 - 8/1: FOMC Tapers Further, Rates Still Intact; Jobs Growth Elusive in July; Argentina Defaults. Again.
- July Nonfarm Payrolls 209K vs 230K Expected, UE Rate 6.2% vs 6.1%
- Procter & Gamble Co. (PG) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- Mobileye (MBLY) IPO Opens at $36
- GM (GM) July U.S. Auto Sales Rose 9.4%, Missing Expectations Amid Double-Digit Pickup, SUV Gains
On its Q1 conference call, JCPenney's (NYSE: JCP) Ron Johnson said the company is looking for a better second half of 2012 compared to the first half. The exec said 2012 is "not a throwaway year" and expects to turn a profit this year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- J. C. Penney (JCP) Turnaround 'Very Much Underway' - Piper Jaffray
- Staar Surgical Co (STAA) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c
- Church & Dwight Co. (CHD) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Expectations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!