JCPenney's (JCP) Johnson Sees Better 2H, Says 2012 'Not a Throwaway Year'
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 4/24: (ZMH) (ANGI) (AAPL) Higher; (SILC) (QCOM) (UA) Lower (more...)
- Apple (AAPL) a Shoe-In for the Dow Amid Stock Split
- Zimmer (ZMH) to Acquire Biomet in ~$13.35B Deal
- UPS (UPS) Misses Q1 EPS by 10c; Sees FY14 EPS at Low-End of Range
On its Q1 conference call, JCPenney's (NYSE: JCP) Ron Johnson said the company is looking for a better second half of 2012 compared to the first half. The exec said 2012 is "not a throwaway year" and expects to turn a profit this year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: General Dynamics (GD) Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook to $7.05 - $7.10; Says Funded Backlog Strongest 'in Years'
- NorthWestern Corp. (NWE) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c; Reaffirms Outlook
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts (HOT) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c; Guides FY14 Profit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!