Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Raises FY12 Sales, Procedure Growth Guidance
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
On its Q1 conference call, Intuitive Surgical (Nasdaq: ISRG) CEO Gary Guthart has said the company is target FY12 sales growth of 19-21 percent. The company had been target sales growth of 17-19 percent. Procedures are expected to be up 25-27 percent, versus prior guidance of 24-26 percent.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Triple-S (GTS) May Not Meet FY13 EPS Guidance
- Mitel Networks Corp (MITL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Guides Q3 Revs
- Rally Software (RALY) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides Ahead of Expectations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!