International Speedway (ISCA) Announces Rescheduling of Q3 Conference Call; Inclement Weather Cited
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
International Speedway Corporation (Nasdaq: ISCA) announced the conference call to discuss the Company’s fiscal 2016 third quarter financial results has been rescheduled for Thursday, October 13, 2016 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time. The Company released its earnings for fiscal 2016 third quarter on Thursday, October 6, 2016
To participate, dial (888) 694-4641 five to ten minutes prior to the scheduled start time and request to be connected to the ISC earnings call, identification number 55819392. A live Webcast will also be available at that time on the Company’s Web site, www.internationalspeedwaycorporation.com, under the “Investor Relations” section. A replay will be available two hours after the end of the call through midnight Thursday, October 27, 2016. To access, dial (855) 859-2056 and enter the code 55819392, or visit the “Investor Relations” section of the Company’s Web site.
The conference call originally scheduled for October 6, 2016 was postponed due to inclement weather conditions at the Company’s headquarters in Daytona Beach, FL as a result of Hurricane Matthew. The impact of the storm resulted in moderate damage at Daytona International Speedway. There was no structural damage identified to the recently completed DAYTONA Rising project or delays to the construction timeline for ONE DAYTONA.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Updates on Strategic Initiatives
- Comtech Telecom (CMTL) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Corporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!