International Speedway (ISCA) Announces Rescheduling of Q3 Conference Call; Inclement Weather Cited
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
International Speedway Corporation (Nasdaq: ISCA) announced the conference call to discuss the Company’s fiscal 2016 third quarter financial results has been rescheduled for Thursday, October 13, 2016 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time. The Company released its earnings for fiscal 2016 third quarter on Thursday, October 6, 2016
To participate, dial (888) 694-4641 five to ten minutes prior to the scheduled start time and request to be connected to the ISC earnings call, identification number 55819392. A live Webcast will also be available at that time on the Company’s Web site, www.internationalspeedwaycorporation.com, under the “Investor Relations” section. A replay will be available two hours after the end of the call through midnight Thursday, October 27, 2016. To access, dial (855) 859-2056 and enter the code 55819392, or visit the “Investor Relations” section of the Company’s Web site.
The conference call originally scheduled for October 6, 2016 was postponed due to inclement weather conditions at the Company’s headquarters in Daytona Beach, FL as a result of Hurricane Matthew. The impact of the storm resulted in moderate damage at Daytona International Speedway. There was no structural damage identified to the recently completed DAYTONA Rising project or delays to the construction timeline for ONE DAYTONA.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- Oppenheimer Reiterates Outperform on Microsoft (MSFT) Following Strong 1Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Corporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!