Infinity Pharma (INFI) Reschedules Q3 Report, Conf. Call; Notes Post-Quarter Events
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Infinity Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: INFI) announced that it has moved the date of its third quarter 2016 financial results conference call and webcast from Monday, November 7, 2016, at 4:30 p.m. ET to Wednesday, November 9, 2016, at 4:30 p.m. ET. The change in date is reflect subsequent events that occurred after the end of the quarter, including the license of duvelisib to Verastem, Inc. During the call on Wednesday, November 9, 2016, management will review the company's third quarter 2016 financial results and provide an update on Infinity's business.
A live webcast of the conference call can be accessed in the Investors/Media section of Infinity's website at www.infi.com. To participate in the conference call, please dial 1-877-316-5293 (domestic) and 1-631-291-4526 (international) five minutes prior to start time. The conference ID number is 1138542. An archived version of the webcast will be available on Infinity's website for 30 days.
Contact:Jaren MaddenSenior Director, Investor Relations and Corporate Communications617-453-1336 or Jaren.Madden@infi.com
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20150916/267365LOGO
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/infinity-moves-the-date-of-its-third-quarter-2016-financial-results-conference-call-and-webcast-300357507.html
SOURCE Infinity Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) May Be Close To Selling Credit Business, Likely Positive For Stock - Northcoast Research
- EXCO Resources (XCO) Announces Receipt of NYSE Continued Listing Standard Notice
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Corporate News, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!