Infinity Pharma (INFI) Reschedules Q3 Report, Conf. Call; Notes Post-Quarter Events
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Infinity Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: INFI) announced that it has moved the date of its third quarter 2016 financial results conference call and webcast from Monday, November 7, 2016, at 4:30 p.m. ET to Wednesday, November 9, 2016, at 4:30 p.m. ET. The change in date is reflect subsequent events that occurred after the end of the quarter, including the license of duvelisib to Verastem, Inc. During the call on Wednesday, November 9, 2016, management will review the company's third quarter 2016 financial results and provide an update on Infinity's business.
A live webcast of the conference call can be accessed in the Investors/Media section of Infinity's website at www.infi.com. To participate in the conference call, please dial 1-877-316-5293 (domestic) and 1-631-291-4526 (international) five minutes prior to start time. The conference ID number is 1138542. An archived version of the webcast will be available on Infinity's website for 30 days.
Contact:Jaren MaddenSenior Director, Investor Relations and Corporate Communications617-453-1336 or Jaren.Madden@infi.com
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20150916/267365LOGO
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/infinity-moves-the-date-of-its-third-quarter-2016-financial-results-conference-call-and-webcast-300357507.html
SOURCE Infinity Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Corporate News, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!