Honeywell (HON) Offers Q2 Guidance on Conference Call
- Hilton Worldwide (HLT) IPO Opens at $21.30
- Initial Jobless Claims Spike Higher, But Market May Take it in Stride
- Aramark Holdings (ARMK) IPO Opens Modestly Higher
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/12: (BAXS) (UNS) (ARCW) Higher; (IMUC) (LULU) (CIEN) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Retail Sales Jump 0.7% in Nov. as Consumers Become More Complacent
On its Q1 conference call, a Honeywell (NYSE: HON) exec said the company is modeling for Q2 EPS of $1.09-$1.13, which compares to the Street estimate of $1.08. Sees sales of $9.4-$9.6 billion, which compares to the Street estimate of $9.56 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Honeywell Announces Major Investments to Increase HFO-1234yf Production in the United States
- Apple (AAPL), IBM (IBM), CBS (CBS) Among Top 24 Stocks for 2014 - Deutsche Bank
- Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Bolsters Buyback Plan; Guides FY13
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!