Honeywell (HON) Offers Q2 Guidance on Conference Call
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
On its Q1 conference call, a Honeywell (NYSE: HON) exec said the company is modeling for Q2 EPS of $1.09-$1.13, which compares to the Street estimate of $1.08. Sees sales of $9.4-$9.6 billion, which compares to the Street estimate of $9.56 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Schlumberger Ltd. (SLB) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c
- Ameris Bancorp (ABCB) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!