Honeywell (HON) Offers Q2 Guidance on Conference Call
- Family Dollar Stores (FDO) Rejects Dollar General's (DG) $78.50/Share Bid
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/21: (HTBX) (DGLY) (JRJC) Higher; (KIN) (AMPE) (CYTX) Lower
- BofA (BAC) Enters $16.7B Settlement with DoJ Over RMBS Investigation
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Posts Q2 GAAP Loss of $5.39/Share; Comps Fell 0.1%
- Infineon/International Rectifier (IRF) Seen as Harbinger for More Semi Deals
On its Q1 conference call, a Honeywell (NYSE: HON) exec said the company is modeling for Q2 EPS of $1.09-$1.13, which compares to the Street estimate of $1.08. Sees sales of $9.4-$9.6 billion, which compares to the Street estimate of $9.56 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target Corp. (TGT) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Cuts FY14 EPS Outlook
- Kirkland's, Inc. (KIRK) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Announces CFO Transition
- Gap, Inc. (GPS) Posts Q2 GAAP EPS of 74c; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!