Honeywell (HON) Offers Q2 Guidance on Conference Call
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
On its Q1 conference call, a Honeywell (NYSE: HON) exec said the company is modeling for Q2 EPS of $1.09-$1.13, which compares to the Street estimate of $1.08. Sees sales of $9.4-$9.6 billion, which compares to the Street estimate of $9.56 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- Alliance Data Systems (ADS) Tops Q3 EPS by 30c; Boosts FY16 Outlook, Guides FY17 Growth
- Pool Corp. (POOL) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Nudges FY16 EPS Outlook Higher
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!