Honeywell (HON) Offers Q2 Guidance on Conference Call
- Wall Street dips as third-quarter earnings season kicks off
- Market Wrap: IMF Cuts FY15, FY16 Global Growth Outlook; Pepsi 'Pops' on Q3 Results; Yum! Q3 China Comps Miss
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Offers 3-Year Growth Strategy; Guides FY16 EPS, Revenue Below Views
- Biotech Sees Massive Selling... Again (IBB)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/06: (ADXS) (YUM) (ADBE) Lower (more...)
On its Q1 conference call, a Honeywell (NYSE: HON) exec said the company is modeling for Q2 EPS of $1.09-$1.13, which compares to the Street estimate of $1.08. Sees sales of $9.4-$9.6 billion, which compares to the Street estimate of $9.56 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brink's (BCO) Cuts FY15 EPS Outlook Ahead of Investor Day
- Pengrowth Energy (PGH) to Sell Bodo Property in $95M Deal
- SunEdison (SUNE) Announces New Growth Initiatives
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!