Honeywell (HON) Offers Q2 Guidance on Conference Call
- Consumer, health stocks lift Wall Street ahead of Yellen
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q1 EPS by 16c; Comps Up 15.2%
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/27: (RLYP) (TTNP) (FEIX) Higher; (HERO) (UNXL) (TEX) Lower (more...)
On its Q1 conference call, a Honeywell (NYSE: HON) exec said the company is modeling for Q2 EPS of $1.09-$1.13, which compares to the Street estimate of $1.08. Sees sales of $9.4-$9.6 billion, which compares to the Street estimate of $9.56 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JinkoSolar (JKS) Tops Q1 EPS Views
- Caleres (CAL) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Offers Guidance
- Tech Data (TECD) Tops Q1 EPS by 11c; Guides Q2 Above the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!