Honeywell (HON) Offers Q2 Guidance on Conference Call
- Wall Street opens slightly lower as oil falls
- Boston Scientific (BSX) to Acquire EndoChoice (GI) in ~$210M Deal
- Oil prices slip as hopes for a deal in Algiers fade
- Mexican and Canadian currencies rise, investors feel Clinton won debate
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/27: (GI) (KITE) (INFI) Higher; (NAT) (SXL) (RICE) Lower (more...)
On its Q1 conference call, a Honeywell (NYSE: HON) exec said the company is modeling for Q2 EPS of $1.09-$1.13, which compares to the Street estimate of $1.08. Sees sales of $9.4-$9.6 billion, which compares to the Street estimate of $9.56 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Factset Research Systems (FDS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- MAM Software (MAMS) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Sees adj.-EBITDA Lower in FY17
- Mast Therapeutics (MSTX) Updates on Business Strategy; Will Wind Down Vepoloxamer Programs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!