Himax Technologies (HIMX) Sets Date for Q3 Report, Subsequent Conf. Call
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Himax Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: HIMX) will hold a conference call with investors and analysts on Thursday, November 10th at 8:00 a.m. US Eastern Standard Time and 9:00 p.m. Taiwan Time to discuss the Company's third quarter 2016 financial results.
HIMAX TECHNOLOGIES THIRD QUARTER 2016 EARNINGS CONFERENCE CALL
|DATE:||Thursday, November 10th, 2016|
|TIME:||U.S. 8:00 a.m. EST|
|Taiwan 9:00 p.m.|
|DIAL IN:||U.S. +1 (866) 444-9147|
|INTERNATIONAL +1 (678) 509-7569|
A replay of the call will be available beginning two hours after the call through 11:59 p.m. US EST on November 17th, 2016 (12:59 p.m. Taiwan time, November 18th, 2016) on www.himax.com.tw and by telephone at +1 (855) 859-2056 (US Domestic) or +1 (404) 537-3406 (International). The conference ID number is 99322894. This call is being webcast by Nasdaq and can be accessed by clicking on this link or Himax’s website, where the webcast can be accessed through November 10th, 2017.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- General Electric (GE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.3% to $.24; 3.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Corporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!