Highlights from GameStop's (GME) Q4 Call: Sees 2014 Sales $11-$11.3B, Digital Sales ~$1.5B
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Some comments coming out of GameStop's (NYSE: GME) Q4 conference call:
- expecting annual growth in the mid-single digit range within the Preowned category
- looking for digital growth of about 50 percent
- planning to open an Android mobile app store which will have in-game capabilities
- sees annual operating margins improving over 7 percent
- sees year-end 2014 sales of $11-$11.3 billion, with mobile sales making up about $550-$600 million of that
- sees digital sales of about $1.5 billion in 2014
- sees free cash flow over $600 million in 2014
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Guides FY14 EPS to Low-Side of Estimates
- Veeva Systems (VEEV) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Issues In-Line Q4 Outlook
- Genesco, Inc. (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Comps Down 1%; Lowers Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!