Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) says it has nothing to report on Icahn
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Top 10 News for 6/29 - 7/2: Greece's Bark Bites Markets; Tesla's Q2 Sales Outpace; Major Insurance Merger Announced
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
- Kraft Heinz Co (KHC) Announces Completion of Merger; Updates on Next Steps; Announces Dividend
Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) says it has nothing to report on discussions with Carl Icahn.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tiger's Robertson says 'extremely positive' on Apple: CNBC
- UPDATE: Peltz's Trian Fund Builds Substantial Stake in Pentair Ltd. (PNR); Ask Company to Become Consolidator
- UPDATE: Point72 Asset Management, L.P. Raises Stake in Nationstar Mortgage Holdings (NSM) to 5.2%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, General News, Hedge Funds
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!