Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) says it has nothing to report on Icahn
- Wall Street ends higher, driven by energy amid global tension
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Market Wrap: Revised Q3 GDP Shows Growth; E. Coli Breakout Reported at Costco; KaloBios Volatility Continues
- Putin Says Loss of Russian Warplane Due to Backstabbing; Will Have Serious Consequence for Turkey Ties
- After-Hours Stock Movers 11/24: (PBMD) (VEEV) (GES) Higher; (HPQ) (PTCT) Lower (more...)
Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) says it has nothing to report on discussions with Carl Icahn.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- VIVUS (VVUS) Icahn-Connected Director Denner Resigns
- Carl Icahn Files 13D on Xerox Corp. (XRX)
- ARMISTICE CAPITAL, LLC Raises Stake in Freshpet, Inc (FRPT) to 6%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, General News, Hedge Funds
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!