Hedgeye Sees Additional 50% Downside in Chipotle (CMG); Will Hold Conference Call
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
The firm's Restaurants analysts will hold a conference call on September 6th.
Key points to be discussed on the call include:
- Management does not appear to have a cohesive strategy to guide this ship
- Recovery is slow and the business model is impaired
- Aggressive unit growth is a leading indicator of future value destruction
- CMG consumer survey update
- The new normal P&L is vastly different from the past
- Margin analysis: What the upside is and how do they get there?
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Hires Goldman, Others to Fend Off Ackman - Reuters
- Twitter (TWTR) CEO Dorsey declines to comment on sale rumors; says board focused on creating value - Bloomberg
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!