Hedgeye Sees Additional 50% Downside in Chipotle (CMG); Will Hold Conference Call
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices under pressure as Iraq resists joining output cut
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
The firm's Restaurants analysts will hold a conference call on September 6th.
Key points to be discussed on the call include:
- Management does not appear to have a cohesive strategy to guide this ship
- Recovery is slow and the business model is impaired
- Aggressive unit growth is a leading indicator of future value destruction
- CMG consumer survey update
- The new normal P&L is vastly different from the past
- Margin analysis: What the upside is and how do they get there?
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shire plc (SHPG) Sees Weakness
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG): Mean Reversion Makes This Attractive - Buckingham
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!