Hedgeye Sees Additional 50% Downside in Chipotle (CMG); Will Hold Conference Call
- Wall St. rises amid robust GDP data, mixed earnings
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
The firm's Restaurants analysts will hold a conference call on September 6th.
Key points to be discussed on the call include:
- Management does not appear to have a cohesive strategy to guide this ship
- Recovery is slow and the business model is impaired
- Aggressive unit growth is a leading indicator of future value destruction
- CMG consumer survey update
- The new normal P&L is vastly different from the past
- Margin analysis: What the upside is and how do they get there?
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Hires Goldman, Others to Fend Off Ackman - Reuters
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) calls active on open
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!