Hedgeye Sees Additional 50% Downside in Chipotle (CMG); Will Hold Conference Call
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
The firm's Restaurants analysts will hold a conference call on September 6th.
Key points to be discussed on the call include:
- Management does not appear to have a cohesive strategy to guide this ship
- Recovery is slow and the business model is impaired
- Aggressive unit growth is a leading indicator of future value destruction
- CMG consumer survey update
- The new normal P&L is vastly different from the past
- Margin analysis: What the upside is and how do they get there?
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Copperfield Research out negative on Energous (WATT)
- Alibaba (BABA) call put ratio 1.75 to 1 put into Q3 and outlook
- JPMorgan Downgrades Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!