HP (HPQ) Shares Now Up 9+% from Close as Conference Call Underway
- ITC Holdings (ITC) to Review of Strategic Alternatives Including Sale
- Wall St. dips with health, consumer shares; gains for November
- Market Wrap: Pending Sales Edge Higher in Oct.; Yuan Added to IMF's SDR; Amazon Shows-off Drone Tech
- SunTrust's Bob Peck Highlights 10 Candidates to Replace Yahoo! (YHOO) CEO Marissa Mayer
- After-Hours Stock Movers 11/30: (HFFC) (BLOX) (MFRM) Higher; (NQ) (AMSG) (SSH) Lower (more...)
HP (NYSE: HPQ) shares are now up another 3 percent in the post-market session Wednesday, making the after-hours move about 9 percent from the close. The stock last traded at $23.26. The company's Q2 conference call is currently going on.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Acorn International (ATV) Plans to Hold Investor Conference Call
- WaferGen Bio-systems (WGBS) Sees Early Momentum
- KaloBios Pharma (KBIO) Ticks Lower Early
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!