HP (HPQ) Shares Now Up 9+% from Close as Conference Call Underway
- Banks drag Wall Street lower as growth fears, rate outlook weigh
- AIG (AIG) Misses Q4 EPS by 19c; Raises Buyback to $5B, Announces Dividend Increase
- CBS Corp. (CBS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- JPMorgan's Dimon buys more than $25 million of company stock
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/11: (GRPN) (COLM) (ELLI) Higher; (NUS) (SCSS) (ATVI) Lower (more...)
HP (NYSE: HPQ) shares are now up another 3 percent in the post-market session Wednesday, making the after-hours move about 9 percent from the close. The stock last traded at $23.26. The company's Q2 conference call is currently going on.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Cuts Price Target on HP, Inc. (HPQ) to $11 Reflecting Soft PC and Printing Markets
- WTI Falls to 12-Year Low at $26.14 - Bloomberg
- SunEdison (SUNE) Said to Sell Two Utility-Scale Solar Projects in Cali. - SunEdison
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!