HP (HPQ) Shares Now Up 9+% from Close as Conference Call Underway
- Market Wrap: Chiquita Now Biggest Banana Brand; eBay Rejects Icahn Offer; McDonald's Comps Fell in Feb.
- After Hours Stock Movers 3/10 (LJPC) (POWR) (BYD) Higher; (FTEK) (AMZG) (URBN) Lower (more...)
- Chiquita Brands (CQB), Fyffes plc Enter Merger Agreement
- Pershing Square Comments on Herbalife (HLF); Says Allegations 'Provably False', Hasn't Provided Proof
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR) Becomes Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
HP (NYSE: HPQ) shares are now up another 3 percent in the post-market session Wednesday, making the after-hours move about 9 percent from the close. The stock last traded at $23.26. The company's Q2 conference call is currently going on.
You May Also Be Interested In
- HP Aurasma Delivers New Innovations to Meet Demands of Augmented Reality Growth
- Traders Keeping Close on Eye Plug Power (PLUG), Other Alt-Energy Names
- U.S. Navy Selects HP PCs for Overseas Network
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!