HP (HPQ) Shares Now Up 9+% from Close as Conference Call Underway
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
HP (NYSE: HPQ) shares are now up another 3 percent in the post-market session Wednesday, making the after-hours move about 9 percent from the close. The stock last traded at $23.26. The company's Q2 conference call is currently going on.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Said in Talks to Acquire Aruba Networks (ARUN)
- Biocept (BIOC) Traders Begin Taking Profits; Shares Appear Overbought
- HP (HPQ) PT, Estimates Cut at Credit Suisse; Staying Positive as Upside Remains
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!