HP (HPQ) Shares Now Up 9+% from Close as Conference Call Underway
- Market Wrap: CPI Flat in Oct.; Best Buy Ramps on Q3 Results; New Chief at Hertz
- GameStop (GME) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Q4 Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/20: (BID) (SPLK) (SCTY) Higher; (OTIV) (GME) (GPS) Lower (more...)
- Hertz Global (HTZ) Appoints New CEO
- Gap, Inc. (GPS) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Comps Fell 2%
HP (NYSE: HPQ) shares are now up another 3 percent in the post-market session Wednesday, making the after-hours move about 9 percent from the close. The stock last traded at $23.26. The company's Q2 conference call is currently going on.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TheStreetSweeper Negative on Blue Nile (NILE)
- The Habit Restaurants (HABT) IPO Opens Up 67%
- World Wide Technology Wins NetApp #1 National Partner of the Year for Flash and #1 Central Partner of the Year for Clustered Data ONTAP Awards
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!