HP (HPQ) Shares Now Up 9+% from Close as Conference Call Underway
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
HP (NYSE: HPQ) shares are now up another 3 percent in the post-market session Wednesday, making the after-hours move about 9 percent from the close. The stock last traded at $23.26. The company's Q2 conference call is currently going on.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Invensense (INVN) Gains Amid iPhone 6 Teardown Reports; Suppliers on Watch
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Initial Price Indications $80-$83 - CNBC
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Eteplirsen Dosing Said Delayed Until Oct./Nov.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!