HP (HPQ) Shares Now Up 9+% from Close as Conference Call Underway
- Market Wrap: EC Boosts Euro-Area GDP Outlook; Tesla Ramps on Upgrade; Crude Closes Back Over $60/bbl
- Microsoft (MSFT) Said to Consider Bid for salesforce.com (CRM)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/05: (BRDR) (MGI) (HLF) Higher; (ZU) (NDLS) (ANAD) Lower (more...)
- Comcast (CMCSA) Plans to Refocus on Customer Service Improvement; Create 5,500 Jobs
- Herbalife (HLF) Tops Q1 EPS by 28c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
HP (NYSE: HPQ) shares are now up another 3 percent in the post-market session Wednesday, making the after-hours move about 9 percent from the close. The stock last traded at $23.26. The company's Q2 conference call is currently going on.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Former HP CEO Carly Fiorina to Run for President
- BioLineRx (BLRX) Ticks Higher Early
- GOP Budget Could Mean Funding Cuts for Body Cameras, Say Dems - Huffington Post (TASR) (DGLY)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!