HB Fuller (FUL) Guides Sales for 2H'12
- July Nonfarm Payrolls 209K vs 230K Expected, UE Rate 6.2% vs 6.1%
- Procter & Gamble Co. (PG) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 8/1: (BYI) (SGMS) (LNKD) Higher; (BOTA) (WWWW) (YRCW) Lower (more...)
- GM (GM) July U.S. Auto Sales Rose 9.4%, Missing Expectations Amid Double-Digit Pickup, SUV Gains
- Scientific Games (SGMS) to Acquire Bally Tech (BYI) in $5.1B Deal
Speaking on the company's Q2 conference call, an exec from HB Fuller (NYSE: FUL) is expecting sales of $1.05-$1.1 billion during the second half of this year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Circor International, Inc. (CIR) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- H.B. Fuller Announces Polymer Emulsion Price Increase in North America
- Staar Surgical Co (STAA) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!