HB Fuller (FUL) Guides Sales for 2H'12
- Market Wrap: Housing Starts Rip Higher in July; Allergan Fends-Off Takeover; Apple at All-Time Highs?;
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/19: (DGLY) (PETM) Higher; (RGSE) (HTZ) (LZB) Lower (more...)
- Apple (AAPL) Hits $100 ($700 Pre-Split)
- PetSmart (PETM) to Explore Strategic Alternatives, Including Possible Sale
- Allergan (AGN) Approached Salix Pharma (SLXP) - DJ
Speaking on the company's Q2 conference call, an exec from HB Fuller (NYSE: FUL) is expecting sales of $1.05-$1.1 billion during the second half of this year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Elizabeth Arden (RDEN) Posts Q4 Loss of $1.04/Share, RhÃ´ne Capital to Make Strategic Investment
- Fabrinet (FN) Announces Investigation Following Discovery of Accounting Errors; Postpones FY14 Report, Conf. Call
- American Apparel (APP) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.09/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!