HB Fuller (FUL) Guides Sales for 2H'12
- Futures rise after Fed keeps rates unchanged
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS Views; Mobile MAUs Rose 20%
- Oracle (ORCL) to Acquire NetSuite (N) in $9.3B Deal
- Alere (ALR) Affirms Receipt of DOJ Subpoena; Issues Commentary
- Japan government plans direct spending of about 7 trillion yen in stimulus package: sources
Speaking on the company's Q2 conference call, an exec from HB Fuller (NYSE: FUL) is expecting sales of $1.05-$1.1 billion during the second half of this year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Alexion Pharma (ALXN) Reports Q2 Revenue of $753M; Trims FY16 Outlook
- ACI Worldwide (ACIW) Misses Q2 EPS by 11c
- Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Maintains CapEx Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!