HB Fuller (FUL) Guides Sales for 2H'12
- Wall St ends flat; Disney, retailers dip on sales worries
- Why Martin Shkreli ONLY Cares About KaloBios Pharma's (KBIO) Stock Price
- China stocks tumble most since summer slump as brokerage probe widens
- FBR Capital's Ives Sees Growing Apple Watch Interest (AAPL)
- Target (TGT) Notes Strong Black Friday Sales Start; Apple, Giant Stuffed Teddy Bear Lead Charge
Speaking on the company's Q2 conference call, an exec from HB Fuller (NYSE: FUL) is expecting sales of $1.05-$1.1 billion during the second half of this year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jiayuan.com (DATE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- QAD, Inc. (QADA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Sees Q1 EPS of $0.37-$0.41
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!