HB Fuller (FUL) Guides Sales for 2H'12
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Warns Lofty CEO Expectations May Not Be Attainable
Speaking on the company's Q2 conference call, an exec from HB Fuller (NYSE: FUL) is expecting sales of $1.05-$1.1 billion during the second half of this year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Big Lots, Inc. (BIG) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Genesco, Inc. (GCO) Misses Q2 EPS Views; Cuts FY15 EPS Outlook
- Splunk (SPLK) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; Boosts FY14 Revs Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!