H-P (HPQ) CEO Whitman Reaffirms There Are No Plans to Split Company
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Top 10 News for 6/29 - 7/2: Greece's Bark Bites Markets; Tesla's Q2 Sales Outpace; Major Insurance Merger Announced
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
- Kraft Heinz Co (KHC) Announces Completion of Merger; Updates on Next Steps; Announces Dividend
Hewlett-Packard Company (NYSE: HPQ) CEO Meg Whitman reaffirmed that there are no plans to break up the company. Comments were made on H-P's Q1 conference call Thursday night.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Updates on Planned Separation of Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Files Form 10
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 6/30: (CAG) (POST) (BOOT) High; (AA) (BBRY) (HPQ) Low
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!