H-P (HPQ) CEO Whitman Reaffirms There Are No Plans to Split Company
- Wall Street climbs as consumer and tech stocks lead
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Futures Orders Miss Views
- Galectin (GALT) Reports Exploratory Phase 2a Pilot Trial of GR-MD-02 in Nash Misses Primary Biomarker Endpoint; Announces $1.5M Private Placement
- Cintas Corp. (CTAS) Tops Q1 EPS by 18c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views
- Oil down 3 percent as Saudi, Iran dash hopes for an Algiers deal
Hewlett-Packard Company (NYSE: HPQ) CEO Meg Whitman reaffirmed that there are no plans to break up the company. Comments were made on H-P's Q1 conference call Thursday night.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HP Inc. Celebrates 50th Anniversary of HP Labs
- Acceleron Pharma (XLRN) CEO John Knopf to Retire; Habib Dable to Replace
- Galapagos NV (GLPG) Says Regulatory Discussions Over DIVERSITY Phase 3 Completed
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!