H-P (HPQ) CEO Whitman Reaffirms There Are No Plans to Split Company
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
Hewlett-Packard Company (NYSE: HPQ) CEO Meg Whitman reaffirmed that there are no plans to break up the company. Comments were made on H-P's Q1 conference call Thursday night.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mattress Firm (MFRM) Completes Takeover of Sleepy's
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Receives FDA Approval for Expanded Daklinza Indication in Genotype 1, 3 HCV
- Align Technology's (ALGN) Invisalign System Now Commercially Available in in India
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!