H-P (HPQ) CEO Whitman Reaffirms There Are No Plans to Split Company
- ITC Holdings (ITC) to Review of Strategic Alternatives Including Sale
- Wall St. dips with health, consumer shares; gains for November
- Market Wrap: Pending Sales Edge Higher in Oct.; Yuan Added to IMF's SDR; Amazon Shows-off Drone Tech
- SunTrust's Bob Peck Highlights 10 Candidates to Replace Yahoo! (YHOO) CEO Marissa Mayer
- After-Hours Stock Movers 11/30: (HFFC) (BLOX) (MFRM) Higher; (NQ) (AMSG) (SSH) Lower (more...)
Hewlett-Packard Company (NYSE: HPQ) CEO Meg Whitman reaffirmed that there are no plans to break up the company. Comments were made on H-P's Q1 conference call Thursday night.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sunshine Heart (SSH) CEO David A. Rosa to Depart
- NN, Inc. (NNBR) Completes Delta Rubber Divestiture
- Peak Resorts (SKIS) to Acquire Hunter Mountain in $35M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!