H-P (HPQ) CEO Whitman Reaffirms There Are No Plans to Split Company
- Oil up 8 percent on lower U.S. output, OPEC talk; biggest surge since 1990
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Buy
- Wall Street's worst month in three years ends on a sour note
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) to Acquire Scioderm in ~$950M Deal
- Recent Market Correction Seen as 'Extremely Unusual'
Hewlett-Packard Company (NYSE: HPQ) CEO Meg Whitman reaffirmed that there are no plans to break up the company. Comments were made on H-P's Q1 conference call Thursday night.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Announces New VMware (VMW) Business Solutions
- HP Delivers New Products and Services for VMware Environments, From Desktop to Datacenter
- Donaldson (DCI) Acquires Engineered Products Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!