H-P (HPQ) CEO Whitman Reaffirms There Are No Plans to Split Company
- Twas the Night Before Alibaba (BABA)
- Market Wrap: CEO Retirement Party; SAP's Big Purchase; Home Depot Outlines Card Breach, Outlook
- Oracle (ORCL) CEO Ellison Steps Down; Will Remain as Chairman
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/18 (CNQR) (MCP) (JBLU) Higher; (TIBX) (RHT) (ORCL) Lower (more...)
- SAP (SAP) to Acquire Concur Technologies (CNQR) for $129/Share
Hewlett-Packard Company (NYSE: HPQ) CEO Meg Whitman reaffirmed that there are no plans to break up the company. Comments were made on H-P's Q1 conference call Thursday night.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) May Sell Snapfish - Reuters
- LiveDeal (LIVE) Sees ModernEveryday.com Acquisition Adding $10M to Annual Revenue
- Sky-mobi Limited (MOBI) Enhances Maopao Platform Marketing, Distribution Capabilities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!