General Motors (GM) CEO Barra said the company will beat their $5.50/share EPS target - Bloomberg
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
General Motors (NYSE: GM) CEO Barra said the company will beat their $5.50/share EPS target, according to Bloomberg headlines.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Regions Financial (RF) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- General Motors (GM) PT Raised to $36.00 at Jefferies
- GATX Corp. (GATX) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Guides In-Line
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!