General Electric (GE) Set to Merge Oil and Gas Business with Baker Hughes (BHI)
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
GE (NYSE: GE) and Baker Hughes (NYSE: BHI) announced a joint press conference scheduled for tomorrow at 8:30 am ET where the two companies are expected to announce a combination of GE's oil and gas business with Baker Hughes. The deal will be valued at approximately $30 billion.
The newly formed merged company is expected to trade publicly and will be majority owned by GE, the Wall Street Journal reported. GE is expected to contribute some cash in addition to its oil and gas business.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alaska Air Group (ALK) Cleared by DOJ to Acquire Virgin America (VA)
- OCI N.V. Offers to Acquire Remaining OCI Partners (OCIP) Common Units
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Corporate News, Hot Corp. News, Hot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Spinoffs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!