FLIR Systems (FLIR) Gets $17.9M SeaFLIR Order from NECC
- CDC confirms first Ebola case diagnosed in the U.S. (TKMR)
- Market Wrap: eBay to Unload PayPal; Ebola Confirmed in U.S.; Microsoft Reveals Next Key Product
- Angie's List (ANGI) Hires Bankers to Explore Possible Sale - FT
- Freddie Mac (FMCC), Fannie Mae (FNMA) investors suit against U.S. thrown out - Bloomberg
- Needham & Company Upgrades InvenSense (INVN) to Strong Buy; Look Past Fearmongers
FLIR Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: FLIR) has received a $17.9 million delivery order from the U.S. Navy Expeditionary Combat Command (NECC) for its SeaFLIR maritime imaging systems. The systems are expected to be deployed on U.S. Navy Patrol Boats.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FLIR Systems Launches Groundbreaking TG165 Imaging IR Thermometer
- S&W SEED (SANW) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c, Q1 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- Newell Rubbermaid (NWL) Affirms FY14 Outlook; Guides FY15 into Analyst Day
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!