FLIR Systems (FLIR) Gets $17.9M SeaFLIR Order from NECC
- Alcoa (AA) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c
- Market Wrap: Inflation Tops Fed's Rate Concerns; Alcoa Offers Q3 Kickoff Dud; Jobless Claims at 42-Year Low
- Fed Officials Said 'Prudent' to Wait for Clarity on Outlook
- Republicans in chaos as favorite quits House leadership race
- After Hours Stocks Movers 10/08: (HELE) (ASNA) Higher; (LDRH) (RT) (GPS) (more...)
FLIR Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: FLIR) has received a $17.9 million delivery order from the U.S. Navy Expeditionary Combat Command (NECC) for its SeaFLIR maritime imaging systems. The systems are expected to be deployed on U.S. Navy Patrol Boats.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FLIR Systems to Release Third Quarter 2015 Financial Results on Wednesday, October 28, 2015
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) Will Hold Conference Call to Update on FDA, Migalastat
- VW under pressure for answers as emissions scandal deadlines loom
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!