FLIR Systems (FLIR) Gets $17.9M SeaFLIR Order from NECC
- Procter & Gamble Co. (PG) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- Scientific Games (SGMS) to Acquire Bally Tech (BYI) in $5.1B Deal
- Market Wrap: Stocks Cry for Argentina; Tesla's 'Electrified' Q2 Report, Outlook; T-Mobile Gets New Suitor
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/31 (IMPV) (GDOT) (LNKD) Higher; (WWWW) (SREV) (GPRO) Lower (more...)
- Tesla Motors, Inc. (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
FLIR Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: FLIR) has received a $17.9 million delivery order from the U.S. Navy Expeditionary Combat Command (NECC) for its SeaFLIR maritime imaging systems. The systems are expected to be deployed on U.S. Navy Patrol Boats.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Catamaran (CTRX) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; Updates FY14 Outlook
- Genesee & Wyoming Inc. (GWR) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Gentherm (THRM) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!