FLIR Systems (FLIR) Gets $17.9M SeaFLIR Order from NECC
- Top 10 News for 7/27 - 7/31: Teva Makes it Official with Allergan; China Stock Slide Continues; Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.00
- TerraForm Global (GLBL) IPO Opens at $14
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/31: (YRCW) (MGI) (HTCH) Higher; (EYEG) (RADA) (OCN) Lower
- UPS (UPS) to Acquire Coyote Logistics in $1.8B Deal
FLIR Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: FLIR) has received a $17.9 million delivery order from the U.S. Navy Expeditionary Combat Command (NECC) for its SeaFLIR maritime imaging systems. The systems are expected to be deployed on U.S. Navy Patrol Boats.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oil prices to remain soft in short, medium term: BP CFO
- Cooper-standard Holdings, Inc. (CPS) Tops Q2 EPS by 48c, Offers Outlook
- FLIR Systems (FLIR) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!