FLIR Systems (FLIR) Gets $17.9M SeaFLIR Order from NECC
- Wall Street rallies late; biotechs, materials boost
- Bank Stocks Obliterated to Start the Year
- Anadarko Petroleum (APC) Cuts Quarterly Dividend 81.5% to $0.05; Yields 0.5%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 2/9: (BLPH) (CTIC) (TRXC) Higher; (ASEI) (PAGP) (BRS) Lower
- Amid Concerns, Deutsche Bank (DB) co-CEO Says it Remains 'Absolutely Rock-Solid'
FLIR Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: FLIR) has received a $17.9 million delivery order from the U.S. Navy Expeditionary Combat Command (NECC) for its SeaFLIR maritime imaging systems. The systems are expected to be deployed on U.S. Navy Patrol Boats.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CDC Plans Zika Conf. Call at 11am (CERS) (XON) (INO)
- RetailMeNot (SALE) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c
- Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Issues Mixed Q1 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!