FLIR Systems (FLIR) Gets $17.9M SeaFLIR Order from NECC
- Wall Street drops more than 1 percent as growth fears resurface
- IMS Health (IMS), Quintiles (Q) Enter Merger Agreement; Carries Enterprise Value of $23B
- Biogen (BIIB) Plans to Spinoff Hemophilia Business into Independent, Publicly-Traded Company
- General Motors (GM) April U.S. Light-Vehicle Deliveries Fell 3.5%, Wider than Expected
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/03: (FN) (MNK) (YELP) Higher; (ONDK) (CYH) (BETR) Lower (more...)
FLIR Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: FLIR) has received a $17.9 million delivery order from the U.S. Navy Expeditionary Combat Command (NECC) for its SeaFLIR maritime imaging systems. The systems are expected to be deployed on U.S. Navy Patrol Boats.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ecolab (ECL) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- HCA Holdings (HCA) Tops Q1 EPS by 20c, Updatas FY EPS Guidance
- UGI Corp (UGI) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c, Revises Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!