Encana (ECA) CEO Says Co. Not Considering Sale
- Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) Posts Q2 EPS of 2c/Share, Beats Views; Guides FY14 Revs Above Expectations
- Amgen, Inc. (AMGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- Pfizer, Inc. (PFE) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 07/29: (PGTI) (CAMT) (DCO) Higher; (EBSB) (GALT) (TRGT) Lower
- Windstream (WIN) Plans to Spin Certain Telecom Assets Into Public REIT
On its Q1 conference call, Encana's (NYSE: ECA) CEO said the company is not considering a sale.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rapid Portfolio Transition, Robust Liquids Growth Among Highlights of Encana's Strong Second Quarter
- Top Ships (TOPS) Pulls F-1 Registration Statement
- Brightstar Selects NQ Mobile (NQ) as Security Partner for 20:20 Mobile
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Corporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!