Encana (ECA) CEO Says Co. Not Considering Sale
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Market Wrap: Markets Rebound on Easing China Fears; Consumer Confidence Slips in July; Twitter Outperforms in Q2
- Yelp (YELP) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c, Q3 & FY Guidance Falls Short
- Wall Street bounces back after five-day selloff
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Names David Taylor as Successor to CEO A.G. Lafley
On its Q1 conference call, Encana's (NYSE: ECA) CEO said the company is not considering a sale.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FirstEnergy Capital Upgrades EnCana Corp. (ECA) to Outperform
- Honeywell (HON) to Acquire Elster in $5.1B Deal
- Dominion Resources Black (DOM) Receives Ch. 11 Filing from Walter Energy; Will Move to Protect Royalty Payments
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Corporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!