Encana (ECA) CEO Says Co. Not Considering Sale
- Stock futures fall after two-day market rally
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Zuckerberg: For the first time 1 billion people used Facebook (FB) in a day
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
- Investors pull record $29.5 billion from equity funds in China-driven rout: BAML
On its Q1 conference call, Encana's (NYSE: ECA) CEO said the company is not considering a sale.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GeoSouthern Haynesville, LP and GSO Capital Partners LP Announce Acquisition of Haynesville Shale Assets from Encana Corporation
- Perrigo (PRGO) Sees Shareholders Rejecting Mylan (MYL) Offer
- Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF) Successfully Concludes Notes Tender
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Corporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!