Encana (ECA) CEO Says Co. Not Considering Sale
- Growth worries, rate hike uncertainty pull Wall Street down
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q4 EPS by 14c, Offers Q1 Guidance, CFO Steps Down
- Are Gold Speculators Betting on 'One and Done'?
- Oil Companies Slash Dividends Amid Cash Crunch
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/08: (SSNI) (MXL) (BSX) Higher; (GIG) (QLYS) (CMP) Lower (more...)
On its Q1 conference call, Encana's (NYSE: ECA) CEO said the company is not considering a sale.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EVINE Live (EVLV) Prelim. Q4 EPS Misses Views; CEO Bozek Steps Down
- AMAG Pharma (AMAG) Receives Paragraph IV Notice for Generic Feraheme
- Pfizer (PFE) Announces Post-Allergan (AGN) Deal Leadership Team
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Corporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!