Encana (ECA) CEO Says Co. Not Considering Sale
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 04/24: (KOOL) (SGYP) (MPET) Higher; (HEAR) (CLFD) (SILC) Lower
- Apple (AAPL) a Shoe-In for the Dow Amid Stock Split
- Zimmer (ZMH) to Acquire Biomet in ~$13.35B Deal
- UPS (UPS) Misses Q1 EPS by 10c; Sees FY14 EPS at Low-End of Range
On its Q1 conference call, Encana's (NYSE: ECA) CEO said the company is not considering a sale.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Prothena Corp (PRTA) to Present Update on NEOD001 Phase 1 Interim Data at XIV ISA
- UPDATE: General Dynamics (GD) Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook to $7.05 - $7.10; Says Funded Backlog Strongest 'in Years'
- Neptune Tech (NEPT) Granted New U.S. Continuation Patet for Alzheimer's Treatment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Corporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!