Encana (ECA) CEO Says Co. Not Considering Sale
- Alcoa (AA) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c
- Market Wrap: Inflation Tops Fed's Rate Concerns; Alcoa Offers Q3 Kickoff Dud; Jobless Claims at 42-Year Low
- Fed Officials Said 'Prudent' to Wait for Clarity on Outlook
- Republicans in chaos as favorite quits House leadership race
- After Hours Stocks Movers 10/08: (HELE) (ASNA) Higher; (LDRH) (RT) (GPS) (more...)
On its Q1 conference call, Encana's (NYSE: ECA) CEO said the company is not considering a sale.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Encana Reaches Agreement to Sell Its DJ Basin Assets for US$900 Million
- Caesars Entertainment (CZR) Loses Another Bid to Stop Bondholder Litigation - Bloomberg
- Encana (ECA) Unit to Sell DJ Basin Assets in $900M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Corporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!