Encana (ECA) CEO Says Co. Not Considering Sale
- ACE (ACE) to Acquire Chubb Corp. (CB) in $28.3B Deal
- UPDATE: GM (GM) U.S. Light-Vehicle Sales Fell 3% in June; GMC Sales Rose 12%
- Tsipras offers conditional okay to bailout, creditors skeptical
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 07/01: (CB) (TLOG) (ACE) Higher; (BLDP) (MKC) (GBX) Lower (more...)
- Nike (NKE), Chairman Phil Knight Announce Governance Transactions; Mark Parker Recommended as Successor
On its Q1 conference call, Encana's (NYSE: ECA) CEO said the company is not considering a sale.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Toyota Motor (TM) June U.S. auto sales rose 4.1%, Est. up 3.3%
- Chambers Street Properties (CSG), Gramercy Property Trust (GPT) Enter $5.7B Merger Agreement
- Energy XXI (EXXI) Closes $21M Sale of East Bay Field; Updates on Operations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Corporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!