E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) Jan. DARTs Rose 27%
- Top 10 News for 7/25 - 7/29: Earnings and Mergers and ... Chioptle Making Burgers?
- Tech shares and muted GDP growth push S&P 500 to record
- No clean bill of health for EU banks in stress test
- Private equity firms focused on Hewlett Packard asset sales: sources
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains as Panasonic Seeks to Raise $3.9B for Gigafactory
E*TRADE Financial Corporation (Nasdaq: ETFC) is presenting at the Credit Suisse Financial Services Forum today. During the conference, the Company will discuss its Daily Average Revenue Trades (DARTs) for the month of January. For January 2014, the Company reports DARTs of 195,652, a 26 percent increase from December 2013, and a 27 percent increase from the year-ago period. The Company intends to issue its standard monthly activity report for January, on or about February 19, 2014.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nextera Energy (NEE) to Acquire Energy Future's Oncor Electric Stale
- Sinclair (SBGI) Announces Settlement of Outstanding Matters With FCC
- NewLink Genetics (NLNK) Misses Q2 EPS by 35c; Announces Restructuring Plans
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Corporate News, Hot Corp. News
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!