E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) Jan. DARTs Rose 27%
- Market Wrap: Chinese Stock Pressure Hits U.S. Markets; Durable Orders Outpace in June; Merger Monday
- Baidu.com (BIDU) Reports Q2 EPS of $1.81
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/27: (GIG) (MSTR) (KN) Higher; (AMKR) (CKEC) (BIDU) Lower (more...)
- Wall Street drops as China stock slump stokes growth fears
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Acquire Allergan Genetics (AGN) in $40.5B Cash and Stock Deal
E*TRADE Financial Corporation (Nasdaq: ETFC) is presenting at the Credit Suisse Financial Services Forum today. During the conference, the Company will discuss its Daily Average Revenue Trades (DARTs) for the month of January. For January 2014, the Company reports DARTs of 195,652, a 26 percent increase from December 2013, and a 27 percent increase from the year-ago period. The Company intends to issue its standard monthly activity report for January, on or about February 19, 2014.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amedica (AMDA) Reports Prelim Q2 Revenue; FDA Requests 24-Month Clinical Performance Data
- Medical Properties Trust (MPW) to Acquire Capella Holdings in $900M Deal
- FCA US (FCAU) Clarifies Consent Order with NHTSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Corporate News, Hot Corp. News
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!