E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) Jan. DARTs Rose 27%
- Stock futures track rise in global equities, oil
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) to Spin, Merge Enterprise Services Business with CSC (CSC)
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Says FDA Will Not Complete Review of Eteplirsen by PDUFA Date
- Oil nudges $50 a barrel as investors bet on shrinking overhang
- Tiffany & Co. (TIF) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.74; Updates FY16 Outlook
E*TRADE Financial Corporation (Nasdaq: ETFC) is presenting at the Credit Suisse Financial Services Forum today. During the conference, the Company will discuss its Daily Average Revenue Trades (DARTs) for the month of January. For January 2014, the Company reports DARTs of 195,652, a 26 percent increase from December 2013, and a 27 percent increase from the year-ago period. The Company intends to issue its standard monthly activity report for January, on or about February 19, 2014.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sanofi (SNY) Announces Filing of Consent Solicitation to Remove, Replace Medivation's (MDVN) Board
- CBL & Assoc. Properties (CBL) Shares Poised to Open Sharply Lower Despite Refuting Fraud Claims
- E*TRADE Financial's (ETFC) Manila Offices Raided - NYP
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Corporate News, Hot Corp. News
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!