E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) Jan. DARTs Rose 27%
- Market Wrap: Markets Weak on Greece, China; Aetna Moves to Acquire Humana; ISM Service Index Gained in June
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Cuts Q2 Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/06: (SUNE) (AAP) (CTCT) Higher; (AMD) (SHLM) (ETRM) Lower (more...)
- Nike (NKE) to Become Wolverines' Official Athletic Footwear, Apparel and Equipment Provider
- UPDATE: ECB Keeps Emergency Liquidity for Greek Banks Unchanged, Adjusts Haircuts on Collateral
E*TRADE Financial Corporation (Nasdaq: ETFC) is presenting at the Credit Suisse Financial Services Forum today. During the conference, the Company will discuss its Daily Average Revenue Trades (DARTs) for the month of January. For January 2014, the Company reports DARTs of 195,652, a 26 percent increase from December 2013, and a 27 percent increase from the year-ago period. The Company intends to issue its standard monthly activity report for January, on or about February 19, 2014.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Essex Rental (ESSX) Will Not Continue to Pursue Sale of Essex Crane Rental, Announces Corporate Governance Changes
- General Electric (GE) Sees $4.3B of Post-Tax Charges on Additional GECC Asset Disposals
- GoPro (GPRO) Launches Smaller, Lighter HERO4 Session
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Corporate News, Hot Corp. News
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!