E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) Jan. DARTs Rose 27%
- Market Wrap: Pending Home Sales Reach Multi-Year Highs; M&A Rules the Day; Tesla Plans New Product Launch
- OptumRx to Acquire Catamaran (CTRX) for $61.50/Share (UNH)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/30: (DRYS) (TSLA) (HLT) Higher; (EGY) (SNTA) (TCK) Lower (more...)
- AIG (AIG) Chairman Miller Will Step Down in July
- Tesla (TSLA) CEO Musk: Major New Product Line Being Unveiled April 30th
E*TRADE Financial Corporation (Nasdaq: ETFC) is presenting at the Credit Suisse Financial Services Forum today. During the conference, the Company will discuss its Daily Average Revenue Trades (DARTs) for the month of January. For January 2014, the Company reports DARTs of 195,652, a 26 percent increase from December 2013, and a 27 percent increase from the year-ago period. The Company intends to issue its standard monthly activity report for January, on or about February 19, 2014.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: HSBC Holdings (HSBC) Falls Short on Compliance, Says Monitor - Bloomberg
- Can-Fite BioPharma (CANF) CF101 Does Not Achieve Primary Endpoint in Phase II/III Trial
- Amgen's (AMGN) Kyprolis Granted Priority Review by U.S. FDA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Corporate News, Hot Corp. News
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!