Diana Containerships (DCIX) Moves up Date of Q3 Report, Conference Call
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Diana Containerships Inc. (Nasdaq: DCIX) announced that its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2016 will be released before the opening of the U.S. financial markets on Thursday, November 17, 2016. The Company had previously announced that these financial results were scheduled to be released on Monday, November 28, 2016.
As previously announced, the Company’s management will conduct a conference call and simultaneous Internet webcast to review these results at 9:00 A.M. (Eastern Time) on Monday, November 28, 2016.
Investors may access the webcast by visiting the Company’s website at www.dcontainerships.com, and clicking on the webcast link. The conference call also may be accessed by telephone by dialing 1-877-407-8029 (for U.S.-based callers) or 1-201-689-8029 (for international callers), and asking the operator for the Diana Containerships Inc. conference call.
A replay of the webcast will be available soon after the completion of the call and will be accessible for 30 days on www.dcontainerships.com. A telephone replay also will be available for 30 days by dialing 1-877-660-6853 (for U.S.-based callers) or 1-201-612-7415 (for international callers), and providing the Replay ID number 13646685.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- Fiat Chrysler (FCAU) Remains a Top Pick at Morgan Stanley
- SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Guides Q4, FY17
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Corporate News, Earnings, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!