Diana Containerships (DCIX) Moves up Date of Q3 Report, Conference Call
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Diana Containerships Inc. (Nasdaq: DCIX) announced that its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2016 will be released before the opening of the U.S. financial markets on Thursday, November 17, 2016. The Company had previously announced that these financial results were scheduled to be released on Monday, November 28, 2016.
As previously announced, the Company’s management will conduct a conference call and simultaneous Internet webcast to review these results at 9:00 A.M. (Eastern Time) on Monday, November 28, 2016.
Investors may access the webcast by visiting the Company’s website at www.dcontainerships.com, and clicking on the webcast link. The conference call also may be accessed by telephone by dialing 1-877-407-8029 (for U.S.-based callers) or 1-201-689-8029 (for international callers), and asking the operator for the Diana Containerships Inc. conference call.
A replay of the webcast will be available soon after the completion of the call and will be accessible for 30 days on www.dcontainerships.com. A telephone replay also will be available for 30 days by dialing 1-877-660-6853 (for U.S.-based callers) or 1-201-612-7415 (for international callers), and providing the Replay ID number 13646685.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX): Regardless Of CEO Transition, Multiple Will Contract - Buckingham
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Comps Up 16%; Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Corporate News, Earnings, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!