Diana Containerships (DCIX) Moves up Date of Q3 Report, Conference Call
- Wall Street flat as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Diana Containerships Inc. (Nasdaq: DCIX) announced that its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2016 will be released before the opening of the U.S. financial markets on Thursday, November 17, 2016. The Company had previously announced that these financial results were scheduled to be released on Monday, November 28, 2016.
As previously announced, the Company’s management will conduct a conference call and simultaneous Internet webcast to review these results at 9:00 A.M. (Eastern Time) on Monday, November 28, 2016.
Investors may access the webcast by visiting the Company’s website at www.dcontainerships.com, and clicking on the webcast link. The conference call also may be accessed by telephone by dialing 1-877-407-8029 (for U.S.-based callers) or 1-201-689-8029 (for international callers), and asking the operator for the Diana Containerships Inc. conference call.
A replay of the webcast will be available soon after the completion of the call and will be accessible for 30 days on www.dcontainerships.com. A telephone replay also will be available for 30 days by dialing 1-877-660-6853 (for U.S.-based callers) or 1-201-612-7415 (for international callers), and providing the Replay ID number 13646685.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GATX Corp. (GATX) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Guides In-Line
- Union Pacific (UNP) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- City Holding Co (CHCO) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Corporate News, Earnings, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!