Cypress Semi (CY) Guides Q2 EPS Above the Street
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Promotes Steve Mollenkopf to CEO
- Sands (LVS) Scraps $30B Spanish Project as Negotiations Fall Apart
- Market Wrap: GM Unloads Peugeot; lululemon Sags on Thin Outlook; Hilton is Open for Trading
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/12: (CNDO) (TXI) (ADBE) Higher; (APC) (RH) (XOMA) Lower (more...)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY14 Guidance; Updates Growth Targets
On its Q1 conference call, a Cypress Semi (NYSE: CY) exec said the company is expecting Q2 sales of $200-$207 million and EPS of 17-20 cents. The Street is currently looking for Q2 sales of $204.03 million and EPS of 16 cents.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stanley Black & Decker (SWK) Affirms FY13 Outlook; Issues In-Line FY14 EPS Guidance
- Restoration Hardware Holdings (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c, Updates Guidance
- Cisco (CSCO) Reaffirms FY14 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!