Coherus BioSciences (CHRS) Receives Adverse PTAB Decision Over HUMIRA IPR
- Futures fall on Brexit worries, Trump's dollar comments
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Coherus BioSciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: CHRS) announced that it has received a decision from the Patent Trial and Appeal Board (PTAB) of the United States Patent and Trademark Office denying institution of Coherus’ petition for Inter Partes Review (IPR) of AbbVie’s U.S. Patent 9,114,166 (the “’166 Patent”) related to AbbVie’s HUMIRA (adalimumab) formulation.
“While we are disappointed by this outcome it is important to note that our longstanding strategy has been to develop and preserve multiple options pursuant to adalimumab formulation intellectual property. There are additional scientific and legal approaches available to address the various formulation intellectual property challenges, and all of the arguments raised in our IPR petition remain available in a District Court proceeding,” said Denny Lanfear, President and Chief Executive Officer of Coherus. “Coherus remains committed to launching our HUMIRA biosimilar once approved.”
Coherus’ management team will host a conference call on Monday, November 7, 2016 at 2:30 pm ET.
Conference Call Information
Dial-in: (844) 452-6826 (domestic) or (765) 507-2587 (international) Conference ID: 13640467Please join the conference call at least 10 minutes early to register.
A replay of this conference call will be posted to the company’s website http://investors.coherus.com and will be available until November 30, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Biogen (BIIB), Forward Pharma (FWP) Enter Settlement and License Agreement; Biogen to Pay $1.25B, Royalties
- Kura Oncology (KURA) Begins Dosing in Phase 2 Study of Tipifarnib in Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Allergan (AGN), Gedeon Richter Announce Positive Phase III Results for Ulipristal Acetate 5 and 10 mg to Treat Uterine Fibroids
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Corporate News, Hot Corp. News, Litigation, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!