Cisco's (CSCO) Chambers Sees 'Hesitant' Spending Environment
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
From Cisco's (Nasdaq: CSCO) Q3 conference call, John Chambers has said he is seeing a "hesitant" spending environment.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cisco (CSCO) in Good Shape to Meet or Beat the Street - William Blair
- Optum Expands I.T. Services to Help Hospitals Modernize Their Technology Infrastructure, Meet Rapidly Changing Needs of Care Providers and Patients
- CISCO STUDY: Adoption of Internet of Everything by Oil and Gas Industry Could Fuel GDP Increase of Up to 0.8 Percent, or $816 Billion, Over 10 Years
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls
Related EntitiesJohn Chambers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!