Cisco's (CSCO) Chambers Sees 'Hesitant' Spending Environment
- Wall Street gives up on June rate hike by Fed after payrolls disappoint: poll
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 160K vs 200K Expected; UE Rate 5.0% vs 4.9% Expected
- Oil up on Canada wildfire, dollar; big weekly loss for Brent
- GoPro (GPRO) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Guidance Reaffirmed But Drone Delayed
- UPDATE: Charter (CHTR) Wins FCC Approval to Buy Time Warner Cable (TWC)
From Cisco's (Nasdaq: CSCO) Q3 conference call, John Chambers has said he is seeing a "hesitant" spending environment.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Black Duck Forms Security Advisory Board, Adds Research and Data-Mining Group
- AbbVie (ABBV) CEO Declines to Comment on Alere (ALR) - Conf. Call
- World Wide Technology Ranks 23rd in Top 50 of Country's Best Workplaces for Giving Back
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls
Related EntitiesJohn Chambers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!