Cisco's (CSCO) Chambers Sees 'Hesitant' Spending Environment
- Wall St. logs biggest two-day gain since financial crisis
- Market Wrap: Revised Q2 GDP Outpaces; Icahn Gets Active on Freeport; Facebook Surpasses User Milestone
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI), United Airlines (UAL) to Join S&P 500
- Zuckerberg: For the first time 1 billion people used Facebook (FB) in a day
From Cisco's (Nasdaq: CSCO) Q3 conference call, John Chambers has said he is seeing a "hesitant" spending environment.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cisco Systems (CSCO) Announces Completion of $635M OpenDNS Acquisition
- Global Server Shipments Grew 8% in Q2 - Gartner (CSCO) (IBM) (HPQ)
- Cisco-Sponsored Study Reveals 53 Percent of Organizations Expect Cloud to Drive Increased Revenue Over Next Two Years and 44 Percent of Organizations Are Either Using or Planning to Implement Private
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls
Related EntitiesJohn Chambers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!