Cisco's (CSCO) Chambers Sees 'Hesitant' Spending Environment
- Fed Drops 'Considerable Time', Says Can be 'Patient' on Rates
- Wall Street Looks to Profit from New and Improved Cuba Relations (CUBA) (RCL) (CCL)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/17: (ASPX) (VOLC) (DRIV) Higher; (NVGN) (BEAV) (RT) Lower
- Philips N.V. (PHG) to Acquire Volcano (VOLC) in $1B Deal
- Morgan Stanley Sees Major Server Cycle in 2015, Upgrades IT Hardware Sector (HPQ) (STX) (WDC) (QLGC)
From Cisco's (Nasdaq: CSCO) Q3 conference call, John Chambers has said he is seeing a "hesitant" spending environment.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ASPIDER Delivers Virtual Network Services for Fast-Growing Internet of Things Market Using Cisco Virtualized Packet Core
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/9: (VOLC) (SM) (LULU) Upgraded; (GSK) (DWA) (DOV) Downgraded
- Pengrowth Energy (PGH) Ramps Higher Following Pressured Month-to-Date Trading
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls
Related EntitiesJohn Chambers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!