Cisco's (CSCO) Chambers Sees 'Hesitant' Spending Environment
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
From Cisco's (Nasdaq: CSCO) Q3 conference call, John Chambers has said he is seeing a "hesitant" spending environment.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brean Capital Maintains Buy on EZchip Semiconductor (EZCH) Despite the Loss of Cisco (CSCO) Platform
- Autodesk (ADSK) Trades Lower into Q1 Report; Street Expects 12.5% Drop in EPS
- Goldman Sachs to Host Tech Talk With Cisco
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls
Related EntitiesJohn Chambers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!