Cisco's (CSCO) Chambers Sees 'Hesitant' Spending Environment
- Global equities set 2-week low before Yellen speech, dollar dips
- Icahn Shopped Herbalife (HLF) Stake to Ackman Group - WSJ
- GameStop (GME) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Offers Guidance
- Big Lots (BIG) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.52; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Piper Jaffray Downgrades ITT Educational Services (ESI) to Underweight, $0.00 Price Target
From Cisco's (Nasdaq: CSCO) Q3 conference call, John Chambers has said he is seeing a "hesitant" spending environment.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) Adds Cisco Systems' Kramer as Director
- Jefferies Keeps Cisco (CSCO) at 'Buy' Following Q4 Results; Says Receivable DSO Number was Eyesore
- Delphi Automotive (DLPH), Mobileye (MBLY) Enter SAE Level 4/5 Automated Driving Solution Partnership
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls
Related EntitiesJohn Chambers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!