Cavium Networks (CAVM) Guides Q2 on Conference Call
- Euro and global stocks hold Italy-related gains ahead of ECB
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
On its Q1 conference call, a Cavium Networks (Nasdaq: CAVM) exec has said the company is looking for Q2 EPS of 1-3 cents on sales of $54-$56 million. The Street is currently expecting Q2 EPS of 6 cents on sales of $56.6 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Michaels Cos. (MIK) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c, Comps Fall 2%; Lowers Outlook, Announces $300M Stock Buyback
- Suncor Energy (SU) Receives Favorable Decision in $1.3B Tax Dispute with CRA
- Travelport Worldwide (TVPT) Commences Operational, Technological Efficiency Optimization Initiative
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!