Cavium Networks (CAVM) Guides Q2 on Conference Call
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
On its Q1 conference call, a Cavium Networks (Nasdaq: CAVM) exec has said the company is looking for Q2 EPS of 1-3 cents on sales of $54-$56 million. The Street is currently expecting Q2 EPS of 6 cents on sales of $56.6 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dril-Quip (DRQ) Tops Q3 EPS by 9c; Guides Q1, FY15 EPS; Approves $100M Buyback
- Splunk (SPLK) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c, FY15 Guidance Beats
- KBR, Inc. (KBR) Posts Q4 GAAP Loss of $8.57/Share; Issues FY15 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!