Cavium Networks (CAVM) Guides Q2 on Conference Call
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
On its Q1 conference call, a Cavium Networks (Nasdaq: CAVM) exec has said the company is looking for Q2 EPS of 1-3 cents on sales of $54-$56 million. The Street is currently expecting Q2 EPS of 6 cents on sales of $56.6 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hibbett Sports (HIBB) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c; Comps Fall 0.9%
- Jumei Int'l (JMEI) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Issues Confident Q2 Revenue Outlook
- Mentor Graphics (MENT) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c, Offers Q2 & FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!