Cavium Networks (CAVM) Guides Q2 on Conference Call
- Wall St ends flat; Disney, retailers dip on sales worries
- Why Martin Shkreli ONLY Cares About KaloBios Pharma's (KBIO) Stock Price
- China stocks tumble most since summer slump as brokerage probe widens
- FBR Capital's Ives Sees Growing Apple Watch Interest (AAPL)
- Target (TGT) Notes Strong Black Friday Sales Start; Apple, Giant Stuffed Teddy Bear Lead Charge
On its Q1 conference call, a Cavium Networks (Nasdaq: CAVM) exec has said the company is looking for Q2 EPS of 1-3 cents on sales of $54-$56 million. The Street is currently expecting Q2 EPS of 6 cents on sales of $56.6 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jiayuan.com (DATE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Cracker Barrel (CBRL) Tops Q1 EPS by 11c; Trims FY16 EPS Outlook
- Valspar Corp. (VAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!