Cavium Networks (CAVM) Guides Q2 on Conference Call
- All Eyes on Apple (AAPL) Into Q4 Earnings Print
- IBM (IBM) Posts Q3 EPS of $3.68
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/20: (SCOK) (ESI) (SHOR) Higher; (IBIO) (NCR) (CPXX) Lower
- Canadian Pacific (CP) Terminates Exploratory Conversations with CSX (CSX)
- JANA Partners Files 13D on Hertz Global (HTZ); Held Talks on Management/Board
On its Q1 conference call, a Cavium Networks (Nasdaq: CAVM) exec has said the company is looking for Q2 EPS of 1-3 cents on sales of $54-$56 million. The Street is currently expecting Q2 EPS of 6 cents on sales of $56.6 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- V.F. Corp. (VFC) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Bumps Outlook
- Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF) Sees $6B non-Cash Charge in Q3
- WD-40 Co. (WDFC) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c; Guides FY15 EPS Above Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!