Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Lifts Lower-End of Q4 GAAP Revenue Guidance
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Broadcom Limited (Nasdaq: AVGO) affirmed its fourth quarter fiscal year 2016 non-GAAP guidance originally provided on September 1, 2016, and tightened revenue outlook based on current business trends and conditions.
Non-GAAP net revenue for the fourth quarter of fiscal year 2016 is now expected to be between $4,100 million to $4,175 million, compared to the previously provided range of $4,025 million to $4,175 million. GAAP net revenue for the fourth quarter fiscal year 2016 is expected to be between $4,090 to $4,165 million, compared to the prior range of $4,015 million to $4,165 million. Projected non-GAAP net revenue includes $10 million of projected licensing revenue not included in GAAP revenue, as a result of the effects of purchase accounting for acquisitions.
*** The Street sees Q4 revenue of $4.11 billion.
Broadcom Limited also announced it will report its fourth quarter and fiscal year 2016 financial results and business outlook on Thursday, December 8, 2016 after the close of the market. Broadcom's management will host a conference call at 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time on the same day to discuss these results and business outlook.
The conference call can be accessed live online in the Investors section of the Broadcom website at www.broadcom.com, or by telephone as follows:
Dial-in: (866) 310-8712; International +1 (720) 634-2946
Participant Passcode: 12782522A replay of the conference call will be accessible for one week following the call as follows:
Replay: (855) 859-2056; International (404) 537-3406; Passcode: 12782522; or through the Investors section of the Broadcom website at www.broadcom.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- AIG (AIG) Enters Reinsurance Agreement with Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Unit
- Regions Financial (RF) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Corporate News, Guidance
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!