BlackBerry (BBRY) Q1 BB10 Shipments Were Below Views
- Market Wrap: Charter, Time Warner Cable Make it Official; Durable Orders Fell in April; Planet Fitness Looks to Go Public
- Charter Communications (CHTR) to Acquire Time Warner Cable (TWC) for ~$196/Share in Cash, Stock
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/26: (EOX) (FPRX) (TIVO) Higher; (VNET) (WDAY) (COT) Lower (more...)
- VR/AR Shift Could Be Bigger Than Desktop to Mobile Shift, Macquarie Says (GOOG) (GOOGL) (FB); 'No one wants to be the Blackberry of the next platform shift'
- Eminence Capital Shows New 5.1% Stake in YELP, Inc. (YELP)
On its call, BlackBerry (NASDAQ: BBRY) said 40% of the 6.8 million device shipments were BB10 models, suggesting ~2.7 million units. This was below the Wall Street consensus of above 3 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT), BlackBerry (BBRY) Rumors Continue
- Anthem (ANTM) EVP Goulet to Retire; FY15 Outlook Affirmed
- Sphere 3D (ANY) Announces New Virtual Storage Platform, SnapCLOUD
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Management Comments, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!