BlackBerry (BBRY) Q1 BB10 Shipments Were Below Views
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
On its call, BlackBerry (NASDAQ: BBRY) said 40% of the 6.8 million device shipments were BB10 models, suggesting ~2.7 million units. This was below the Wall Street consensus of above 3 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ForceField Energy (FNRG) Requested Regulatory Review Following Short Seller Attack
- Ignite Restaurant Group (IRG) Completes Sale of Romano’s Macaroni Grill; Announces Management Changes
- Manitowoc (MTW) Now Sees FY15 Foodservice Revenue About Flat; Reaffirms Other FY15 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Management Comments, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!