BlackBerry (BBRY) Q1 BB10 Shipments Were Below Views
- Wall Street falls sharply on worries about banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/29: (MENT) (CEMP) (COST) Higher; (CAMP) (ABUS) Lower (more...)
On its call, BlackBerry (NASDAQ: BBRY) said 40% of the 6.8 million device shipments were BB10 models, suggesting ~2.7 million units. This was below the Wall Street consensus of above 3 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BlackBerry (BBRY): Raising Valuation Range On Model Roll Forward, Still Cautious - Wells Fargo
- National Beverage Corp. (FIZZ) Issues Statement in Response to Yesterday's 'False and Defamatory' Report
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on BlackBerry (BBRY) Following 2Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Management Comments, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!