BlackBerry (BBRY) Q1 BB10 Shipments Were Below Views
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Cuts Q2 Outlook
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/7: (DEPO) (PBMD) (IPDN) Higher; (ETRM) (STV) (BZUN) Lower
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Proposes to Acquire Depomed (DEPO) for $29.25/Share
- Plug Power (PLUG) Reports Record Quarterly Revenues for Q2; Maintains FY15 Outlook
- China ADSs, Related Stocks Trade Sharply Lower (SFUN) (JD) (BABA)
On its call, BlackBerry (NASDAQ: BBRY) said 40% of the 6.8 million device shipments were BB10 models, suggesting ~2.7 million units. This was below the Wall Street consensus of above 3 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mattersight (MATR) Announces Strong Q2 Bookings; Boosts FY15 Revenue, Subscription Growth Outlook
- Flex Pharma (FLKS) Announces Statistically Significant Data from Muscle Cramp Study
- Rosenblatt Sees Quality China ADR 'Go Private' Deals Closing; Says Still Undervalued to Peers by 5-10x
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Management Comments, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!