BlackBerry (BBRY) Q1 BB10 Shipments Were Below Views
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
On its call, BlackBerry (NASDAQ: BBRY) said 40% of the 6.8 million device shipments were BB10 models, suggesting ~2.7 million units. This was below the Wall Street consensus of above 3 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyline Medical (SKLN) Appoints New CEO, Board Member
- Porter Bancorp (PBIB) Shares Active Following Kentucky Court of Appeals Verdict
- Volatility and Volume movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Management Comments, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!