Aruba Networks (ARUN) Guides Q3 on Conference Call
- Avago Tech (AVGO) to Acquire Broadcom (BRCM) in ~$37B Deal
- CA Technologies (CA) to Acquire Rally Software (RALY) in ~$480M Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/28: (RALY) (BIOC) (EXPR) Higher; (NBS) (DANG) (TLYS) Lower (more...)
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; adj.-Comps Rose 6%
- Apple (AAPL) May Shell Out Above-Average Fees to Music Labels for Streaming Content
On its Q2 conference call, Aruba Networks (Nasdaq: ARUN) said it expects to report Q3 adj-EPS of about 16 cents on sales of $130-$132 million. The Street is currently looking for Q3 EPS of 16 cents on sales of $131.16 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Orbital ATK (OA) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen (PLKI) Posts Q1 EPS of 58c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
- Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) Misses Q1 EPS by 19c, Comps Decline 8%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!