Aruba Networks (ARUN) Guides Q3 on Conference Call
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
On its Q2 conference call, Aruba Networks (Nasdaq: ARUN) said it expects to report Q3 adj-EPS of about 16 cents on sales of $130-$132 million. The Street is currently looking for Q3 EPS of 16 cents on sales of $131.16 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pinnacle Financial Partners (PNFP) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Gigamon, Inc. (GIMO) Prelim. Q4 Revenue Falls Short of Consensus
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!