Aruba Networks (ARUN) Guides Q3 on Conference Call
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
On its Q2 conference call, Aruba Networks (Nasdaq: ARUN) said it expects to report Q3 adj-EPS of about 16 cents on sales of $130-$132 million. The Street is currently looking for Q3 EPS of 16 cents on sales of $131.16 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: DuPont (DD) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c
- Fairchild Semiconductor (FCS) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides Q2 Sales
- Alliance Data Systems Corp. (ADS) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c; Boosts FY14 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!