Aruba Networks (ARUN) Guides Q3 on Conference Call
- Stocks Tank as QE Nears End, Major Fund Winds Down, and Ebola Fears
- Market Wrap: Private Employment Expands in Sept.; BofA CEO Becomes Chairman; U.S. Secret Service Director Resigns
- Bank of America (BAC) CEO Moynihan Elected as Chairman
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/01: (RLD) (DRL) (DTV) Higher; (WILN) (NLNK) (PLTA) Lower (more...)
- Investors Yank $23.5 Billion From PIMCO in 3 Days Amid Gross Exit
On its Q2 conference call, Aruba Networks (Nasdaq: ARUN) said it expects to report Q3 adj-EPS of about 16 cents on sales of $130-$132 million. The Street is currently looking for Q3 EPS of 16 cents on sales of $131.16 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: AZZ, Inc. (AZZ) Misses Q2 EPS Views; Affirms FY15 Outlook
- Verso Paper (VRS) Plans Bucksport Paper Mill Closure; Sees Severance Costs
- Cintas Corp. (CTAS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Guidance FY 2015
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!