Aruba Networks (ARUN) Guides Q3 on Conference Call
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Top 10 News for 6/29 - 7/2: Greece's Bark Bites Markets; Tesla's Q2 Sales Outpace; Major Insurance Merger Announced
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
- Kraft Heinz Co (KHC) Announces Completion of Merger; Updates on Next Steps; Announces Dividend
On its Q2 conference call, Aruba Networks (Nasdaq: ARUN) said it expects to report Q3 adj-EPS of about 16 cents on sales of $130-$132 million. The Street is currently looking for Q3 EPS of 16 cents on sales of $131.16 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- International Speedway (ISCA) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c; Boosts FY15 Outlook
- Constellation Brands (STZ) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Will Acquire Meiomi Wine Brand
- Peabody Energy (BTU) Cuts Q2 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!