Aruba Networks (ARUN) Guides Q3 on Conference Call
- Wall Street slips as Apple, healthcare stocks drop
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- After Near-Term Outperformance, Barclays Sees Apple (AAPL) Shares Flat from Here
- U.S. economy less sluggish in second quarter; companies investing more
- Pepsi (PEP) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
On its Q2 conference call, Aruba Networks (Nasdaq: ARUN) said it expects to report Q3 adj-EPS of about 16 cents on sales of $130-$132 million. The Street is currently looking for Q3 EPS of 16 cents on sales of $131.16 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ConAgra Foods (CAG) Tops Q1 EPS by 13c
- Accenture (ACN) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Guides FY17
- Vail Resorts (MTN) Misses Q4 EPS by 13c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!