Apple (AAPL) Sees Q3 Gross Margin Down to 41.5%
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
On the call, Apple's (Nasdaq: AAPL) Tim Cook said Q3 gross margin is expected to decline to 41.5 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) looks to expand Apple Pay to Canada - DJ
- Apple (AAPL) Watch Pre-Orders Said to Hit ~2.3M Units
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 4/17: (PENN) (XEL) (EMC) Upgraded; (IPXL) (GS) (MT) Downgraded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!