Apple (AAPL) Sees Q3 Gross Margin Down to 41.5%
- The Grinch Seeks to Ruin Christmas for 40 Million Target (TGT) Shoppers and the Company
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) to Sell Global Diabetes Business in $4.3B+ Deal (AZN)
- Duck Dynasty Anti-Gay Backlash: A&E Parent Walt Disney (DIS) Shares Unaffected
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/19: (ALIM) (PSDV) (OXBT) Higher; (SMTC) (WGO) (HGSH) Lower
- Overstock.com (OSTK) Looking to Accept Bitcoin in Second-Half of 2014
On the call, Apple's (Nasdaq: AAPL) Tim Cook said Q3 gross margin is expected to decline to 41.5 percent.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) PT Lifted to $650 at Susquehanna on Positive iPhone 5S Mix
- Scholastic Corp (SCHL) Misses Q2 EPS by 5c; Affirms Outlook
- Apogee Enterprises, Inc. (APOG) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c, Provides Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!