Apple (AAPL) Sees Q3 Gross Margin Down to 41.5%
- eBay (EBAY) to Spin PayPal into Separate, Publicly-Traded Company
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/30: (MOVE) (DLIA) (VIMC) (EBAY) Higher; (TA) (DWA) (SGEN) Lower (more...)
- Walgreens (WAG) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Comps Rose 5.4%
- News Corp (NWSA) to Acquire Move (MOVE) for $21/Share
- Cramer Says Cash Some GoPro (GPRO) Chips In
On the call, Apple's (Nasdaq: AAPL) Tim Cook said Q3 gross margin is expected to decline to 41.5 percent.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 6/6+ Available In China Starting October 17
- The Mosaic Company (MOS) Plans Reduction of Phosphate Fertilizer Production
- SYNNEX Corp. (SNX) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c; Issues Q4 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!