Apple (AAPL) Sees Q3 Gross Margin Down to 41.5%
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
On the call, Apple's (Nasdaq: AAPL) Tim Cook said Q3 gross margin is expected to decline to 41.5 percent.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: DuPont (DD) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c
- Gap, Inc. (GPS) Updates on Long-Term Growth Plan into Annual Meeting
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Misses Q1 EPS by 21c, Comps Increase 13.4%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!