Apple (AAPL) Sees Q3 Gross Margin Down to 41.5%
- Nike (NKE), Chairman Phil Knight Announce Governance Transactions; Mark Parker Recommended as Successor
- Market Wrap: Greece Set to Default on IMF Payment; Consumer Confidence Gains in June; Nike Plans for Knight Succession
- After-Hours Stock Movers 06/30: (TLOG) (AVAV) (AINV) Higher; (BLDP) (CAMP) Lower (more...)
- Willis Group (WSH), Towers Watson (TW) Enter ~$18B Merger Agreement
- UPDATE: Greece Said to Request Two-Year Bailout Program From ESM (GREK) (NBG)
On the call, Apple's (Nasdaq: AAPL) Tim Cook said Q3 gross margin is expected to decline to 41.5 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) Expands the Reach of 'Planet Apple' with Well Executed Apple Music Launch, Cantor Fitzgerald Says
- Re/code's Mossberg Offers Initial Take on Apple Music
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone Sales Help Boost Smartphon ASP in China Through Q115
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!