Apple (AAPL) Sees Q3 Gross Margin Down to 41.5%
- ITC Holdings (ITC) to Review of Strategic Alternatives Including Sale
- Wall St. dips with health, consumer shares; gains for November
- Market Wrap: Pending Sales Edge Higher in Oct.; Yuan Added to IMF's SDR; Amazon Shows-off Drone Tech
- SunTrust's Bob Peck Highlights 10 Candidates to Replace Yahoo! (YHOO) CEO Marissa Mayer
- After-Hours Stock Movers 11/30: (HFFC) (BLOX) (MFRM) Higher; (NQ) (AMSG) (SSH) Lower (more...)
On the call, Apple's (Nasdaq: AAPL) Tim Cook said Q3 gross margin is expected to decline to 41.5 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) Could Remove 3.5-MM Headphone Jack from Upcoming iPhone; Global Equities Sees Benefits (SQ)
- Pembina Pipeline (PBA) Sets Record Capital Budget Plan for 2016
- Actions Semiconductor (ACTS) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.22/ADS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!