Apple (AAPL) down 1.3% as meeting ends
- Wall Street drops more than 1 percent as growth fears resurface
- IMS Health (IMS), Quintiles (Q) Enter Merger Agreement; Carries Enterprise Value of $23B
- Biogen (BIIB) Plans to Spinoff Hemophilia Business into Independent, Publicly-Traded Company
- General Motors (GM) April U.S. Light-Vehicle Deliveries Fell 3.5%, Wider than Expected
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/03: (FN) (MNK) (YELP) Higher; (ONDK) (CYH) (BETR) Lower (more...)
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ: AAPL) down 1.3% as meeting ends
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone Shipments Expected to Rebound in Q3, but ASP Will be Lower
- Kemet Corporation (KEM) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; NEC TOKIN Joint Venture Reaches Class Action Settlement
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Says BBM Video Calling for iOS Now Available; Begins Beta Testing on Android
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Corporate News, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!