Apple (AAPL) down 1.3% as meeting ends
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q2 EPS by 25c
- Market Wrap: Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark; SoulCycle Files for IPO; LinkedIn Limps on Premium Sub Slowdown
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) in Talks to Combine with Other Bottlers - WSJ
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/30: (YRCW) (COLM) (ZLTQ) Higher; (OCLS) (EA) (LNKD) Lower (more...)
- Amgen (AMGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 14c, Raises FY Guidance
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ: AAPL) down 1.3% as meeting ends
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Assigns 'AA+' Issuer-Level Rating to Apple's (AAPL) GBP-Denominated Unsecured Notes
- UniPixel (UNXL) Announces Pre-Production Order for XTouch From Tier 1 PC Manufacturer
- Facebook (FB) Announced Plans to Use Long-Endurance UAVs for Additional Global Connectivity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Corporate News, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!