Apple (AAPL) CEO Tim Cook says TV an area of 'intense interest'
- Market Wrap: Jobless Claims Remain at 15-Year Low; Lumber Liquidators CEO Hits the Exit; Big M&A Deal for CVS
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/21: (ABTL) (STEM) (BBRY) (HPQ) Higher; (ARO) (OTIC) (VGGL) Lower (more...)
- Intuit (INTU) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c, Maintains Q4 Guidance
- Aeropostale (ARO) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides for Wide Q2 Loss
Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) CEO Tim Cook says TV an area of 'intense interest.'
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mobileye (MBLY) Issues Correction to Article; Says Currently Isn't Working with Apple (AAPL)
- Fears About Slowing Apple (AAPL) Growth 'Premature', Oppenheimer Says
- Chicos FAS (CHS) CEO Dyer Announces Retirement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Corporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!