Akamai (AKAM) Offers Q2 Sales Guidance on Call
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/9: (SYY) (GIVN) (UQM) Higher; (NIHD) (PLUG) (EZPW) Lower (more...)
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
- 3D Printing Hype May Be 'Overdone' - Analyst (DDD) (SSYS) (XONE)
Akamai (Nasdaq: AKAM) sees Q2 sales of $322-$330 million, which compares to the Street estimate of $314.8 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Akamai (AKAM) CEO Leighton Buys 25K Shares
- Akamai (AKAM) Falls as Partner Verizon (VZ) Gets Competitive
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q1 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!