Affiliated Managers (AMG) Boosts FY12 EPS Outlook on Q1 Call
- Mega Gold Merger Breaks Down
- Pre-Open Movers 4/21: (SRPT) (CBEY) (ASTM) Higher; (ATHN) (WLT) (PEIX) Lower (more...)
- Pfizer, Inc. (PFE) Said to Recently Hold Talks to Acquire AstraZeneca (AZN)
- Halliburton Co. (HAL) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Sees Q2 EPS Up 25%
- Plug Power (PLUG) Enters non-Binding MOU with Hyundai
On its Q1 conference call, Affiliated Managers (NYSE: AMG) said it is looking for FY12 EPS of $7.00-$7.70, up from prior guidance of $6.70-$7.40 and compared to the Street estimate of $7.38.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla Motors (TSLA) Will Release Q1 Results on May 7th; Street Sees Flat EPS Growth
- Select Comfort Corp (SCSS) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c
- Intevac, Inc. (IVAC) Prelim. Q1 Results Top Expectations; Q2 Misses Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!