Affiliated Managers (AMG) Boosts FY12 EPS Outlook on Q1 Call
- Wall Street falls sharply on worries about banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/29: (MENT) (CEMP) (COST) Higher; (CAMP) (ABUS) Lower (more...)
On its Q1 conference call, Affiliated Managers (NYSE: AMG) said it is looking for FY12 EPS of $7.00-$7.70, up from prior guidance of $6.70-$7.40 and compared to the Street estimate of $7.38.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Calamp Corp. (CAMP) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- Sunshine Heart (SSH) to Conduct Strategic Realignment; Will Focus Resources on Aquadex FlexFlow System
- Actuant (ATU) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.29; Offers FY17 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!