Affiliated Managers (AMG) Boosts FY12 EPS Outlook on Q1 Call
- Top 10 News for 3/2 - 3/6: Dow Index Adds Apple; Nonfarm Numbers Rip in Feb.; Banks Ace Stress Test
- Apple (AAPL) Will Replace AT&T (T) in the Dow Jones Industrial Average
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 295K vs 235K Expected
- Fed Stress Test Shows all 31 Banks Exceed Minimum Requirements (JPM) (GS) (MS) (WFC) (BAC)
- Staples (SPLS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Comps Fell 1%
On its Q1 conference call, Affiliated Managers (NYSE: AMG) said it is looking for FY12 EPS of $7.00-$7.70, up from prior guidance of $6.70-$7.40 and compared to the Street estimate of $7.38.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Solar (CSIQ) Sees FY15 adj.-Revenue at ~$3.8B - $4.1B; Est. at $3.5B - Conf. Call
- 3M Co. (MMM) Will Announce Revised Pulp, Paper Sourcing Policy Today
- Tribune Media (TRCO) Misses Q4 EPS by 21c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!