Affiliated Managers (AMG) Boosts FY12 EPS Outlook on Q1 Call
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
On its Q1 conference call, Affiliated Managers (NYSE: AMG) said it is looking for FY12 EPS of $7.00-$7.70, up from prior guidance of $6.70-$7.40 and compared to the Street estimate of $7.38.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LinkedIn sheds $11 billion in value on stock's worst day since debut
- Piedmont Office Realty Trust (PDM) Reports In-Line Q4 FFO; Guides FY16 FFO
- Moody's Corp. (MCO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!