Affiliated Managers (AMG) Boosts FY12 EPS Outlook on Q1 Call
- Market Wrap: CPI Outpaces in Sept.; Regulus Ramps on RG-101 Data; AT&T Trims Outlook
- AT&T Inc (T) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Revs Outlook
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) CEO Looks to Have 250,000 Doses of Ebola Vaccine Available by May
- Regulus (RGLS) Data Presents Minimal Risk to Gilead (GILD), Baird Says; 'RG-101 Data Looks About as Competitive as Dead Interferons'
On its Q1 conference call, Affiliated Managers (NYSE: AMG) said it is looking for FY12 EPS of $7.00-$7.70, up from prior guidance of $6.70-$7.40 and compared to the Street estimate of $7.38.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Select Comfort Corp (SCSS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook - Correct
- Boulder Brands (BDBD) Stock Plunges; Cuts Q3, Q4 EPS Expectations
- Plexus Corp (PLXS) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Q1 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!