Affiliated Managers (AMG) Boosts FY12 EPS Outlook on Q1 Call
- Lowe's Cos. (LOW) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Cuts FY14 Comps Outlook
- Staples (SPLS) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Sees Q3 Sales Lower Y/Y
- Hertz (HTZ) Sees FY14 Results Well Below Prior Guidance; Announces Director Retirement
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/19: (DGLY) (PETM) Higher; (RGSE) (HTZ) (LZB) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Housing Starts Rip Higher in July; Allergan Fends-Off Takeover; Apple at All-Time Highs?;
On its Q1 conference call, Affiliated Managers (NYSE: AMG) said it is looking for FY12 EPS of $7.00-$7.70, up from prior guidance of $6.70-$7.40 and compared to the Street estimate of $7.38.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Elizabeth Arden (RDEN) Posts Q4 Loss of $1.04/Share, RhÃ´ne Capital to Make Strategic Investment
- American Apparel (APP) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.09/Share
- Fabrinet (FN) Announces Investigation Following Discovery of Accounting Errors; Postpones FY14 Report, Conf. Call
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!