Affiliated Managers (AMG) Boosts FY12 EPS Outlook on Q1 Call
- OptumRx to Acquire Catamaran (CTRX) for $61.50/Share (UNH)
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Acquire Auspex Pharma (ASPX) in $3.2B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 03/30: (ICEL) (ASPX) (CTRX) (HZNP) Higher; (CANF) (BDSI) (ADMP) Lower (more...)
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) to Acquire Hyperion Therapeutics (HPTX) in $1.1B Deal
- Intel (INTC) in Talks to Buy Altera Corp (ALTR) - WSJ
On its Q1 conference call, Affiliated Managers (NYSE: AMG) said it is looking for FY12 EPS of $7.00-$7.70, up from prior guidance of $6.70-$7.40 and compared to the Street estimate of $7.38.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HCP, Inc. (HCP), HCR ManorCare Extend Master Lease Agreement; FY15 Outlook Updated
- Carnival Corp. (CCL) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c; Muted Outlook
- Best Buy Canada Announces Store Consolidation; Sees Negative FY16 EPS Impact (BBY)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!