UPDATE: Saudi Said Ready to Reject OPEC Deal Unless Iran-Iraq Compromise - Bloomberg
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - November 29, 2016 9:06 AM EST)
Saudi Arabia is ready to reject a deal unless all OPEC members exuding Libya and Nigeria participate in the oil-output agreement, according to Bloomberg, citing people familiar.
Saudi Arabia won't insist that Iran and Iraq make the same size reduction as other members, and hasn't decided from which level they would be asked to cut.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory -2.39M Barrels vs -1.37M Expected
- Berenberg Upgrades Nucor (NUE) to Buy
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/5: (NVCN) (BCEI) (MEMP) Higher; (GTXI) (CERC) (HDSN) Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, ETFs, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!