UPDATE: Saudi Said Ready to Reject OPEC Deal Unless Iran-Iraq Compromise - Bloomberg
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - November 29, 2016 9:06 AM EST)
Saudi Arabia is ready to reject a deal unless all OPEC members exuding Libya and Nigeria participate in the oil-output agreement, according to Bloomberg, citing people familiar.
Saudi Arabia won't insist that Iran and Iraq make the same size reduction as other members, and hasn't decided from which level they would be asked to cut.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory -2.39M Barrels vs -1.37M Expected
- Oil slips on bearish U.S. inventory report, doubts over OPEC cut
- UPDATE: API Crude Inventory -2.2M Barrels
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, ETFs, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!